"Brand New" Items for Sale

BigTom

What gets to me is when sellers respond to your first enquiry on an item and you accept the response and ask for their banking details, then silence. Can see that they read my request for banking details and the follow-up mail but still no response. I'm starting to think sellers like that should be rated negatively as time wasters.

Or when the you reach an agreement with the seller to purchase and then next thing you hear from them is that it is sold.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This title is misleading ????....got all happy thought there was nice new shiny stuff to buy ????????????.boy was I disappointed ????????????????

I am busy selling one of my rental units. There is a form you need to fill out as a seller about the condition of a lot of stuff in the unit. For eg: is their rising damp or are all the keys for internal doors available. Now as I don't live there those are questions that I can not answer truthfully. So I select the unsure option. There is no harm in saying unsure, protects you later when the place is sold and all of a sudden you are forced to pay for keys for bedroom and bathroom doors.

I don't understand why people lie about the condition of stuff when it is just going to bite them later.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

My pet hate when it comes to selling ,is when someone messages asking " is it still available " I respond with yes of course it is . And that's the end of that . No further contact . It's like they just wanted to know if it was sold or not . When they find out it's still available they loose initerest ... it's like dating in here

Or when something is "only" R4999.95 or R69.99. FFS that grinds me. Remove the "only" and round off the price!

Or when something is "only" R4999.95 or R69.99. FFS that grinds me. Remove the "only" and round off the price!

Hehehe

True

????

My cousin bought a pair of Rudy Project glasses from a hubber 2 weeks ago. They were also advertised as new but when they finally arrived at Postnet, they were clearly well used.

When my cousin confronted him, he basically claimed that he accidently selected the new "option" on the classifieds template and did not know how to correct it.

To the best of my knowledge he also refused to "pay back the money"

"Having trouble loading pics".

You must switch your mobile to 'Desktop Site' in order to load pics.

Duh!

post-13716-0-76000800-1486192618_thumb.png

My pet hate when it comes to selling ,is when someone messages asking " is it still available " I respond with yes of course it is . And that's the end of that . No further contact . It's like they just wanted to know if it was sold or not . When they find out it's still available they loose initerest ... it's like dating in here

Annoying, but it is in a way understandable. The number of times I have weighed up the advertised options and then half of them turn out to be sold - and not sold yesterday, sold weeks ago.

Archived