A@#$HOLES at CAPRI CYCLING

mallo

Sunday morning at 08H30 enjoying my morning run when I approach GCT and Ondekkers road I proceed across GCT when I notice this bunch of as^%$es ride through the RED ROBOT and expect me to stop for them even though I have right of way group size about 12 including dum*&^s women led by clown in Eskutel top. I stopped and told them exactly what I thought of them, the cowards they are threw insults back but had no courage to dismount and get a Sunday morning hiding which I would have given out for nothing as it is this selfsame bunch making a mockery of the work Shaunh and Giovanni does with regards safety for cyclists.

I have noticed on several occassions that CAPRI CYCLES seem to enjoy breaking every rule the cyclists should follow on public roads, for instance on the Randfontein stretch they ride 4/5 abreast in the yellow and left lane and have the no respect for fellow cyclists using the road as well when they ride up Ondekkers towards Newlands it is the same thing they block the whole left lane because they must chat to their buddy next to him/her. Remember your numbers cannot protect you against a vehicle and there will be no sympathy for your when it does occur infact I will testify on behalf of the driver as to your stupidity.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is punks like these that make all cyclists look bad. Because of a select few drivers think cyclists do what they want on the road. smiley7.gif

Mallo - Why don't you contact their sponsor directly and tell them that they're giving them a bad name. Maybe the Capri guys will think differently when their sponsor pulls out

too true. Guys like these giving us punks a bad name. And people wonder why there are so many accidents with people like this on the road?

Phone the sponsors and the club manager or PR guy etc.

THey're ID 10 t's.

what somebody should do is get a picture of these guys riding like that...go to the papers and get the sponsors to comment on the way these guys are riding....that should put some pressure on to get the guys straigtened out and in line....pun intended

what somebody should do is get a picture of these guys riding like that...go to the papers and get the sponsors to comment on the way these guys are riding....that should put some pressure on to get the guys straigtened out and in line....pun intended

You know how stories get twisted around. By the time it gets out it will be a witch hunt again all cyclist and a petition will be drawn up to get rid off all cyclists.

Why are you trying to chase a sponsor away from the sport? If they do not sponsor those guys they will stop supporting cycling and not change teams

Are they the club with the white cycling shirts? Saw yesterday morning around 8:45 and 9:00 big bunches on the Randfontein Krugersdorp road riding 4 a breast

Personally, I dont believe the sponsor has anything to do with it

at this stage.

Its a bit like saying, - Call Toyota and complain, because theres a convoy of idiots, all driving Corolla"s crawling at 40kms in the fast lane of the N3 and holding up the traffic.!

Would it not be best to lay blame where it belongs - On the cyclists themselves and the club chairman.

My feeling is, send a strongly worded e-mail / letter to the club chairman explaining the situation and suggesting he diciplines his members.

Make a note in finalization to say that should he choose to do nothing, you will take the matter to the media, the local traffic dept and as a last resort "then" to the sponsors.