[Event] 99er MTB Challenge 2017

Ninetyniner Durbanville

One long route rider came past me and begged me for some water. He looked stuffed, even though he is built like a racing snake.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the 45km today. First 35km went solid, but the last bit felt like forever. Lots of small sharp hills that really give your legs a good whack. Next year i will try the 65km!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did the 45km today. First 35km went solid, but the last bit felt like forever. Lots of small sharp hills that really give your legs a good whack. Next year i will try the 65km!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I look at the Stravas of the guys the 60km "only" adds about 200m of climbing for the extra 15km. Not sure how that compares to the official stats.

Im I unfit or was the 60KM one pain in the D...

I suffered..., Hitting the ST after water point 3 and connecting with the riders doing the short route not a great idea, 

Did the 60km and all I can say is that it was brutal. The ST on hilcrest was too overcrowded. The view from the top of Bloemendal was spectacular even though getting there claimed a lung. Saw a few red boards taking shortcuts as well, but that's non of my business.

Did the 60km and all I can say is that it was brutal. The ST on hilcrest was too overcrowded. The view from the top of Bloemendal was spectacular even though getting there claimed a lung. Saw a few red boards taking shortcuts as well, but that's non of my business.

Was wondering how they going to check that, or just trust each rider to do the right thing?

I love elastoplast alley .... nice 'n scary

Anyone crash in Elastoplast Alley? :) pity the 25km didn't do some of the more fun S-T in the area.