cyclist down?

Tumbleweed

Lets clear the air here! I reported agent orenge as the cyclist that was killed is (was) a family member.If anybody has a problem with that they can pm me and it can get sorted.Angry 

as i said, let's not jump to any conclusions?

onetime, sorry to hear of your loss. i am sorry that the thread i started has touched such a raw nerve.  

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets clear the air here! I reported agent orenge as the cyclist that was killed is (was) a family member.If anybody has a problem with that they can pm me and it can get sorted.Angry 

as i said' date=' let's not jump to any conclusions?

onetime, sorry to hear of your loss. i am sorry that the thread i started has touched such a raw nerve.  
[/quote']

No problem with the thread HR.  Got p#ssed of with the comments that was made by this hubber.We all feel it when one of us hears about a cyclist being knocked down,robbed or bike jacked. We stand together and support each other in this sport that we chose to do and thus have respect for each other.

If he stuck to that I would have kept my cool and let his remarks slide but it seems that he has no respect for other people so I reported his post.

Well there you have it...

Like I said, it was an undignified way of expressing his view... And I said as much...

as i said' date=' let's not jump to any conclusions?

[/quote']

No problem with the thread HR.  Got p#ssed of with the comments that was made by this hubber.We all feel it when one of us hears about a cyclist being knocked down,robbed or bike jacked. We stand together and support each other in this sport that we chose to do and thus have respect for each other.

If he stuck to that I would have kept my cool and let his remarks slide but it seems that he has no respect for other people so I reported his post.

ok, cool, thanks for that. i don't think there's a hubber out there who could have a problem with you reporting the post. 

here's wishing you the best during this tough timeHug

mmmm...... I certainly do not see any relationship links during the first posts of the topic so it is an easy error to make. 

I also do not know a single person that would attack anyone that has lost someone close to them head one. And we all know some real aweful people.

I trust it will all become clearer in time!

it will become clearer, halliburton, it will.

the two most important thing to remember about the hub are:

1 don't p!ss off holy roller

2 do p!ss off big h.

mmmm...... I certainly do not see any relationship links during the first posts of the topic so it is an easy error to make. 

I also do not know a single person that would attack anyone that has lost someone close to them head one. And we all know some real aweful people.

I trust it will all become clearer in time!

Do I need to jump up and down and blurt family sorrows the moment I hear about it? When the thread was started I saw it and phoned to find out if it could have been anyone I know. To my shock it was a family member.At that stage I did not care about the thread on the hub.

It was only later that I saw the post regarding the death of people that I had a problem.

Hope that is clear enough for your liking.

If not call me 079 504 6653

Like I said earlier ...... Agent Orenge had a reasonable argument, but I don't think he deserved to be banned. Its not as though he was inciting violence or threatened to run some one down.

I know what its like having to organise a funeral ...... so I do have some sympathy, but that wasn't mentioned until after everyone started attacking Agent Orenge.

We will all have to deal with losing a family member at some stage. Its not easy, but we get over it and the sun rises the next day, or maybe the next.

You say......

I say.......

We all say ........

But the sad part is, we might not agree with what each other SAY ......

SO LET'S PLEASE PUT THIS TOPIC TO BED ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!

PS (hope it all rhymes, quite a poet & didn't even know it)Hug

Skye2008-05-22 09:15:45

Methinks that the agent exists after all and that the profile was created specifically to post that drivel and bring turmoil to the good ship Hub!! As Wolf said "It's always the folk with a handfull of posts that............!!"

I agree with Skye, let's put this topic to bed.

Everybody is entitled to thier opinion, but some insensititive opinions are best left unsaid!!

Condolences to One Time and his family!!!

joevan2008-05-22 09:31:27