RaceTec problems

Sarge

Hi Hubbers,

Does anybody have a name for me to contact in connection with a race result. I have been sending mails since the 1st of April when we rode the Malutix90 and I am not getting any co-operation at all. There are people in our team that do not appear in the results and I get no response from my queries. Just an acknowledgement that my problem is being attended to would be nice.

Regards

Sarge

Go to the "Query My Result" option under the "My Profile" tab on the racetec website and follow the instructions.

Provide as much info as possible. (Garmin file etc.)

They are generally very helpful and responsive.

Our team's results were also a mess.

They eventually fixed it but it was a bit of a mission.

From this experience they seem pretty useless.

Each person that has a problem / query with their results needs to contact Racetec.

Our team captain contacted them and his query went no where.

Good luck !!!

Yes they are useless, My result for Maluti is also not showing, send them screen shot of my ride from Garmin connect as requested and they still had issues. I then told them if it's such an issue they must then rather leave it.

That's very odd - they are usually very good at resolving queries.

Perhaps you should be "Venting" your frustration at the organiser, even though Racetec has it's own query system.

Hi, thanks for the response L46. I have gone that route without any success at all. It is very frustrating.

Sarge

Yes Frosty. That is an option that I had not considered. In the beginning of this whole "mess up" we did try the organisers but they passed us on to RaceTec.

But it is another venue to try.

Thanks

Sarge

Yes Frosty. That is an option that I had not considered. In the beginning of this whole "mess up" we did try the organisers but they passed us on to RaceTec.

But it is another venue to try.

Thanks

Sarge

Typical response expected from the organisers - they clearly don't care about their customers, except for taking their money. This wouldn't happen with the race I'm involved with.

I unfortunately can't give you a name at Racetec, as each query received came from a different "Race Office Assistant". The contact person for the timing (on the day) doesn't handle the post-race queries, so that won't help either.

Sent them a query with the Garmin file for Emperors. 2 days and no response

me too

Wow, I thought that I was an isolated case. Obviously not.

Thanks for the responses.

Sarge

• 2 years later...

Has anyone received a new seeding based on the 2019 Langebaan LCE Cycle Challenge 80KM?

The seeding calculation reference/shows the winners time as 1:50:03 but on the race result page the winner's time is 2:01:47.

This causes my seeding to be 12 points worse than it should be?

Has anyone received a new seeding based on the 2019 Langebaan LCE Cycle Challenge 80KM?

The seeding calculation reference/shows the winners time as 1:50:03 but on the race result page the winner's time is 2:01:47.

This causes my seeding to be 12 points worse than it should be?

Adjusted winning time...

Yes it sucks

Ghostrider have been doping for years, always kick our funrider asses

Adjusted winning time...

Yes it sucks

Ghostrider have been doping for years, always kick our funrider asses

Why don't they just change the Beta value? 

The adjusted winning time means even the winner can't get a better seeding index than 8 from the race? When it should be 0?

The new seeding now equals the older one with race-age penalty. Only reason I went all the way to Langebaan was to try and get a newer (better) seeding. Aaaaggghhhh!!!   :angry: 

Now I'm going to have to do the Stellenbosch race ...  :P  :P   ... it's one of my favourite races though, so not really a bad thing  ;)

Edited by Eddie_V

Why don't they just change the Beta value? 

The new seeding now equals the older one with race-age penalty. Only reason I went all the way to Langebaan was to try and get a newer (better) seeding. Aaaaggghhhh!!!   :angry:

Now I'm going to have to do the Stellenbosch race ...  :P  :P   ... it's one of my favourite races though, so not really a bad thing  ;)

Ghostrider has been known to kick arse in the Stellenbosch race as well, and the beta is usually close to 1 so I have often been  disappointed with my seeding index from that race (but it is a slightly better option than Langebaan where improving your seeding is basically impossible)