Missing PE Cyclist

gummibear

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a cycle safety whatsapp group here in the Bay and one of the SAPS members involved in search is on it.  A lot of civilian groups have been out searching which has been encouraged by SAPS.  An urgent notice has just been sent to our group saying the police have asked all civilians to call off searching as SAPS following leads. Hoping some news soon.  Feeling less and less like it will be good news sadly.

We have a cycle safety whatsapp group here in the Bay and one of the SAPS members involved in search is on it.  A lot of civilian groups have been out searching which has been encouraged by SAPS.  An urgent notice has just been sent to our group saying the police have asked all civilians to call off searching as SAPS following leads. Hoping some news soon.  Feeling less and less like it will be good news sadly.

Hey Jax. is this a closed group or would I be able to get onto it?

Hey Jax. is this a closed group or would I be able to get onto it?

I think I am able to add you if you give me your cell number 

ive been on call as a roadside technician for years(in another life time) but after working a night shift as a police man surely a power nap is needed before heading out?? I suppose one could say he needed to clear his head. Doesnt make sense just hope there is a good ending to this situation ,,again I would hate to be in the friends and families position now

Dipsy he finished night shift Sunday morning.  Went out cycling Monday morning ( public holiday ).  

I believe the public has been requested to stop any searches. The Police is following up on leads.

I believe the public has been requested to stop any searches. The Police is following up on leads.

Not  good news at all.

Dipsy he finished night shift Sunday morning.  Went out cycling Monday morning ( public holiday ).  

hi mom

sorry thats the conflicting part I was talking about I heard/read differently 

sorry clearly I got it wrong

Seems they have found a bicycle at Van Stadens river gorge

Yeah....police dogs are searching the area.

Seems they have found a bicycle at Van Stadens river gorge

Oh man. This does not sound good.