Missing PE Cyclist

gummibear

Urgent 

Looking for missing cyclist Michael van der watt. A policeman. Stays rowellan park. Went for cycle at 6 am this am to be home latest 9am. Still not home. Has a yellow Trek road bike. Anyone see him this am??
Left cellphone at home

18194606_10154619316368131_5970703126948

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

distributed among cycling WhatsApp groups, pray he's found unharmed

There's a huge search on for him.Police dogs and chopper are searching the bushes.

Hope he is found safe.

Thank goodness he is ok, but man that is scary stuff. Please post more details if you hear about them.

Heard he has been found.

He was kidnapped and dump.

Dazed but ok [emoji106]

Fabes just told me that it isnt him. ? Anybody who can confirm

Heard he has been found.

He was kidnapped and dump.

Dazed but ok [emoji106]

Gummi is def him. I heard they found someone in baviaans and thought it was him but apparently someone else. Hope that's a false report and it is in fact the cyclist

Sorry not him[emoji15][emoji15]

It's another cyclist that's been found in Baviaans.

Missing Person :

Police in Kabega Park are investigating the mysterious disappearance of a police Sergeant after his wife reported that she has not heard from husband since last night(30/04)

At this stage information is unclear and all available information is currently been followed up. According to information on hand, Sgt Michael Van der Watt (35) , a policeman at the Motherwell Cluster Tactical Response Team and a cyclist was last seen by a colleague who dropped him off at home on Sunday morning 30/04 after night shift. Neighbours claim to have seen someone leaving the house this morning (1/05) in cycling attire and his bicycle is missing. His cell phone and other personal items were left at home. Police K9 unit and the Air Wing are conducting searches along the cycling route of Draaifontein, Seaview, Schoonmakerskop and Greenbushes. Anyone with any information about the whereabouts of Van der Watt or can assist in tracing him is asked to contact SAPS Kabega Park on 041 397 6801/02.