Baby Helmet

Stewart69uk

HI All 

Not Sure If the Right Section to Post this But Does anybody know where I can Buy a Baby Bike Helmet 

Have trolled through the Internet but all the small helmets are for kids 2-3 (45cm +)

My Boy is 8 months But already Very strong stands etc I have the Thule Ride Along Mini 

But want my Boy to be Safe I'm not doing any Serious Riding with him Just a few times a week on the Beach front 

Thanks 

I got one from CWC, but 8 months is very young, I started my daughter at 16 months, granted not in the Thule though.

HI All

Not Sure If the Right Section to Post this But Does anybody know where I can Buy a Baby Bike Helmet

Have trolled through the Internet but all the small helmets are for kids 2-3 (45cm +)

My Boy is 8 months But already Very strong stands etc I have the Thule Ride Along Mini

But want my Boy to be Safe I'm not doing any Serious Riding with him Just a few times a week on the Beach front

Thanks

dude, they grow up so quickly so enjoy him now and do age appropriate stuff with him.......plenty of time to do cycling and other activities with him later from about 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought my lightie a helmet from sportsmans warehouse just before he turned 1. I don't want him riding his little plastic motor bike without a helmet.

It has a ratchet at the back like adult helmets and looks like it will fit him for a few years.

He is now 17 months and his legs are almost long enough for his plastic bike

My wife Runs A Few Times a week And Leaves me Behind to push the pram which can get a bit boring at least this way my son and myself can be riding next to mum 

But I want him to be safe hence why I want the Helmet 

He'll be Nicely strapped in but this way we get to be with mum the whole time Plus I get some much needed Exercise 

My wife Runs A Few Times a week And Leaves me Behind to push the pram which can get a bit boring at least this way my son and myself can be riding next to mum

But I want him to be safe hence why I want the Helmet

He'll be Nicely strapped in but this way we get to be with mum the whole time Plus I get some much needed Exercise

do what you're happy with. When I had this question I consulted my Dutch family and they said put them in a bike one they can hold their head up on their own.

Good luck finding a small enough helmet, and hopefully he wears it too!

do what you're happy with. When I had this question I consulted my Dutch family and they said put them in a bike one they can hold their head up on their own.

Good luck finding a small enough helmet, and hopefully he wears it too!

My Boy is Almost walking so holding his head up isn't a problem :) 

My boy also walked early, from 9 months........don't think the nek should be subjected to those forces from cycling yet.......

The smallest one we could find was from Specialized, and cost almost R500. Started riding with daughter from just over a year, seems to have enough adjustability to fit her till over 3. Just put on a buff under the helmet so it fits snugger.

I thought you where against wearing helmets?

Planted a feather and thought a chicken would grow.

If I had a choice I would not wear a helmet. My kids have worn helmets from the get go when they first learned to ride a bike.