2017 Hammer Limburg

Vetplant

Also, can I just say how awesome it is to see Carlos Betancur back again, although I preferred him in AG2R kit. 

On Friday nobody dared make any cake jokes, he was on fire! Glad to see him back, will be a great asset at the tour! 

It was such an exciting event to watch! Stumbled on it by chance when we saw a tweet about it. Pity DiData didn't race though, suppose they are racing so many things at the moment they could be spread thin.

I sincerely hope that there is more racing like this, and it would be great to see some things like this in South Africa too. Really compelling racing to watch.

It was such an exciting event to watch! Stumbled on it by chance when we saw a tweet about it. Pity DiData didn't race though, suppose they are racing so many things at the moment they could be spread thin.

I sincerely hope that there is more racing like this, and it would be great to see some things like this in South Africa too. Really compelling racing to watch.

well we are down on the calender to host a hammer series

I like this Tao Hart kid...first day he climbed well against TD..then crashed and still managed to cross back to the front before the finish- that was very impressive.Second day he had to pull for the sprinters and 3rd day he was the last in line for Sky and out kicked the 3 Sunweb guys.Looks like someone to watch for the future...

My wife happen to going through her FB stream and noticed the Hammer series being streamed via SKY's FB site, passed her iPad to me and I watched it while everyone else watched the TV/other stuff/the kids... had control of the remote as normal these days.

Loved the series and the fact that SKY streamed it.

G

Pitty I missed this.

It looks like a fantastic event. almost the T20 of cycling.

I think that it is going to be an event to watch in the future.

reckon i'll watch with my wife

This made my day...

The only thing is the next race is in March 2018. You need to stay married till then.

Also, can I just say how awesome it is to see Carlos Betancur back again, although I preferred him in AG2R kit.

On Friday nobody dared make any cake jokes, he was on fire! Glad to see him back, will be a great asset at the tour!

He was in total control

Wow

Wonder whether he'll make it to Le Tour ????