Free annual permits

fandacious

I picked this up this morning.

If you use the WeChat EngenaTrails app to purchase an annual trail permit for jonkershoek, helderberg trails or donate to one of the beneficiaries, you get a 100% refund back in your wechat wallet. You can withdraw the cash or spend it on other things in wechat

Thats a full year of free riding at some of the best trails in the country.

no catches, nada - just a flipping amazing deal.

just thought i'd share it here

at least your day visit is free then if you are not a member

...and till 30th June

Thats an entirely different promo - thats a free daily pass. It has nothing to do with the free anual permits they're giving away

I picked this up this morning.

If you use the WeChat EngenaTrails app to purchase an annual trail permit for jonkershoek, helderberg trails or donate to one of the beneficiaries, you get a 100% refund back in your wechat wallet. You can withdraw the cash or spend it on other things in wechat

Thats a full year of free riding at some of the best trails in the country.

no catches, nada - just a flipping amazing deal.

just thought i'd share it here

this is very cool.

Sure there's no catch...did some snooping around who Engena are and some interesting cyclist okes around there (deliberately friday response)

i tried registering with their app, got 2 confirmation emails and when i click the link in the mail it says invalid code.... :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:

Should be sorted now. If not, ple ping support@enena.co.za

i tried registering with their app, got 2 confirmation emails and when i click the link in the mail it says invalid code.... :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

still alive?

Engena was bought over quite a while back, I've mailed MTO to see how i can renew my permit but i assume they have bigger issues.