E-bike Strava chasers

Quagga

I think he said on another place that if you mark it as an e-bike ride it doesn't show your time on segments....

I feel bad for saying this but from his comments on FB he doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the shed... At least initially he was just ignorant about taking KOM's with his e-bike but when it was pointed out to him he became "hardegat".

What is interesting is that he says people should stop moaning and jut flag the rides.....which also removes the activity from the segment so he looses all the data anyway.....

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he is using Strava to collect data as he mentioned in the past and used it as a platform to market his product by bragging about stealing KOM's, isn't this abuse of the Strava user agreement or whatnot? He is in effect advertising on Strava, as misguided as his advertising approach may be, so shouldn't they just ban him?

• 1 year later...

By his reply he is still not really getting it:

Jaco Veldsman Due to the fact that i do not worship myself and live on Strava, i never saw that. But thanks for the info though

Resurrecting an old thread, noted this morning a familiar name hunting down Strava segments on his ebike again. geez that chop is tone-deaf.

Resurrecting an old thread, noted this morning a familiar name hunting down Strava segments on his ebike again. geez that chop is tone-deaf.

Once a Boks .......