E-bike Strava chasers

Quagga

I was expecting a Gupta leak type facebook post once it was confirmed, but alas. We get a JZ type of response, now now, will investigate further.

With your track record in forensics I'd suggest that you outsource the investigation.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen a e-bike for sale on olx..it really doesn't look attractive or safe at all. Dont know why anyone would want one when there are better alternatives.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

When you actually look at that route profile there are 3 flags alone never mind the speed he does:

1 - There is no way that is 2336m of elevation.

2 - The actual profile is is also incorrect. The elevation spikes are not correct which means he had done a elevation correction.

3 - If you look at his history every ride is LITTERED with KOM's. 

Oke is a fraud and joker.

.....and a Lance!

In that case, his lack of technical knowledge of cycling kit, is worrying. 'The only' way to show customers how strong your strap-on is is through penetrative tests, not be riding it up a hill to be King of the Mounting.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

Seems he stole a few KOM's from some big names...

Alban doesn't seem to worry too much about it, but he probably has enough to share a few...  

Seems he is making waves on the E-bike

Seems he is making waves on the E-bike

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Jaco is trying to build up a business in the cycling industry by pissing off cyclists... :huh:

Not one of the brightest of our times hey, I doubt that his name will be mentioned as a maverick entrepreneur like old Elon Musk.

With a strap-on, for a guy, Is it still a bad idea to come first? He seems to come first all the time.

Spelt come like that to keep it "clean"

No matter how you spell it, it will always be a messy affair.

Any possibility an account can be suspended, where the person is misusing it, as in this case?!? Can’t say I’m invested in Strava at all but no way is this funny, intelligent, useful (whatever). Would surely be doing the guy a favour!

• 4 weeks later...

I have been watching this from the side. Thinking maybe this person does not know how set his Strava to E-bike.

After someone posted here on the hub,  I had a look at a few of his rides and noticed that at first he did set it to E-Bike so he did not take KOM's.

Then he stopped and left it as normal.

Now it has come to a point where he tells other people to "grow up" while he is going as hard as he can on his E-Bike to take a KOM,

Something I have seen this as he passed me going ALL out on his E-Bike, standing on the pedals and sweating while breathing very hard.

Why would someone act like this, and this while his friends asking him nicely to stop doing it?

Short willy syndrome.  Continue with your life as per normal and leave him with his issues.

Now that it is on thehub EVERYONE knows it  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Edited by Quagga