Custom decals

Oh no man!! Hopefully the custom decals help with someone identifying it. 

This is why I adjust my insurance on the same day of any purchase that affects the value significantly...you just NEVER know. 

Oh no man!! Hopefully the custom decals help with someone identifying it. 

This is why I adjust my insurance on the same day of any purchase that affects the value significantly...you just NEVER know. 

I'm hoping my moms insurance can cover for both of them. First ride was supposed to be at Witklip race tomorrow  :( Devastated  

I'm hoping my moms insurance can cover for both of them. First ride was supposed to be at Witklip race tomorrow  :( Devastated

Thats so damn devastating I don't have words. Such a sorted bike as well. Fingers crossed let's hope it pops up somewhere ????????????

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Who knew my wife could change her mind about colour!

Changed the whole look of her bike for just under R200.

vjKjmmG.jpg

yxStJS6.jpg

Dieter that is cool!

• 10 months later...

I'm looking for someone that can help with decals for two Scott Sparks? I want a new Scott logo on the downtube and new Fox shock decals... 

That looks epic Dieter! Did you follow the same route as what you did in your OP for the RockShocks decals? My fork decals got destroyed over the December break, partly due to dodgy lines and epic bails, but mostly due to rubbing whilst transporting.  :cursing:

That looks epic Dieter! Did you follow the same route as what you did in your OP for the RockShocks decals? My fork decals got destroyed over the December break, partly due to dodgy lines and epic bails, but mostly due to rubbing whilst transporting.  :cursing:

Yeah! A lot easier with Rockshox as there are tons of high quality logos around online. I can send you the files if you want? Pop me a message  :thumbup:

Archived