They tried to kill my friend!

Marius

shucks bit harsh colonell ? i mean if i read this correctly you saying cause the guy was rude to a few people on the Hub he deserved to have an attempt on his life?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shucks bit harsh colonell ? i mean if i read this correctly you saying cause the guy was rude to a few people on the Hub he deserved to have an attempt on his life?

umh, this Karma thing, it scares me......

I agree- just because I skipped a red light yesterday (oops), that does not give anybody the right to ride over me today. Having said that, I also believe that you make your own luckWink

Easy guys, wishing somthing on somebody like this is voodoo Karma.

I got banned for nothing as serious as this. I never emailed anyone and tried to get heavy with them and yet it continues at gay abandon. (can we use that word)

Easy guys' date=' wishing somthing on somebody like this is voodoo Karma.

I got banned for nothing as serious as this. I never emailed anyone and tried to get heavy with them and yet it continues at gay abandon. (can we use that word)
[/quote']

him to him, with sexual intent (wsi) is gay abandon,Embarrassed

him to her, wsi, is harrassmentDead

her to him, wsi, is most welcomed.LOL

Aag Colonel grumpy sir ---- ever since 1976man left , there ain't nobody to pick on my white assos !!! I wish him all the best

Guest colonel

NO NO it was alot more than being alittle rude to people on the hub and I am very sure 85% of the ladies on this forum will be more than hapy to agree with it and I truelly believe what goes around comes around and clearly this came around-HARD.

Say what you want the above is my view.

NO NO it was alot more than being alittle rude to people on the hub and I am very sure 85% of the ladies on this forum will be more than hapy to agree with it and I truelly believe what goes around comes around and clearly this came around-HARD.

Say what you want the above is my view.

Okay I am so sorry for ever, ever, ever posting smut to SammajoorOuch

Every morning i wake up positive, and before 9:00am i'm despondent and very negative.

By this time i have read at least 2 or 3 of the following scenarios

Road cyclist knocked off his bike

Road cyclist hijacked

MTB group gets taken out by vagrants in veld over the weekend

Yestrerday morning our debtors clerk's brother in law was kicked and beaten to death in his front yard, his wife is in ICU after being beaten and left for dead.

3 year toddler raped by her father who has aids

Locals burn and kill immigrants

I am so sick and tired of seeing this so called new goverment sit back and do nothing. Our police force are a shambles, our army does not even have the capacity to defend this country from Swaziland (so to speak). Our Metro Police are managed by dumbass gangster hoodlum murderers like Robert Mc Bride. Jackie Selebe i place in the same catagory

Personally i'm embarresed to call myself SEFRICAN, You cannot call these people animals because not even animals do to each other in nature what some SEFRICANS do to their own people and children.

Every morning i wake up positive' date=' and before 9:00am i'm despondent and very negative.

By this time i have read at least 2 or 3 of the following scenarios

Road cyclist knocked off his bike

Road cyclist hijacked

MTB group gets taken out by vagrants in veld over the weekend

Yestrerday morning our debtors clerk's brother in law was kicked and beaten to death in his front yard, his wife is in ICU after being beaten and left for dead.

3 year toddler raped by her father who has aids

Locals burn and kill immigrants

I am so sick and tired of seeing this so called new goverment sit back and do nothing. Our police force are a shambles, our army does not even have the capacity to defend this country from Swaziland (so to speak). Our Metro Police are managed by dumbass gangster hoodlum murderers like Robert Mc Bride. Jackie Selebe i place in the same catagory

Personally i'm embarresed to call myself SEFRICAN, You cannot call these people animals because not even animals do to each other in nature what some SEFRICANS do to their own people and children.

[/quote']

Of course if you are Austrian you just lock the whole family up downstairs...

I'm not saying we don't have problems in this country, but keep some perspective.

I'm not saying we don't have problems in this country, but keep some perspective.

Once in a while something like this happens somewhere in the world. In Africa it happens every day and in sefrica every week. It's like a normal way of life. (thats perspective)

Africa should be the bread basketg of the world with Sefrica being the bread basket of africa. But it's become a sespit of the world and SEFRICA is fast becoming the sespit of africa

That was 1 isolated case not an ongoing thing!

That was 1 isolated case not an ongoing thing!

isolatedLOLLOL

Once in a while something like this happens somewhere in the world. In Africa it happens every day and in sefrica every week. It's like a normal way of life. (thats perspective)

Africa should be the bread basketg of the world with Sefrica being the bread basket of africa. But it's become a sespit of the world and SEFRICA is fast becoming the sespit of africa

from the things I had to do over this past weekend, i can only quote what I heard a woman say on the radio, " i am embarresed to say I am South African"
Slowbee2008-05-27 05:22:48

This is really bad news.Cry

I rode that exact stretch of road at around 16h30 on Saturday. What are these people thinking. Confused

they are thinking that due to the fact that you are riding past them, they OWN your bike and have every reason to knock you off it. b@stards.