Tour de France 2018

gummibear

Also a really good sprint from Kittel who came from quite far back to nudge out Kristoff for 3rd.

Sags going to have his hands full with Gaviria for the green jersey he is a very versatile rider..going to be fun to watch

Advantage Uran and Nibali and Thomas and Dumoulin and a few others[emoji39]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder what teams consider a big enough time loss with plan A before they go with plan B?

Daaaamn GC already shaken up. Poor Bernal...alone and chunks of time gone. White jersey just got a little tougher...

Wonder what teams consider a big enough time loss with plan A before they go with plan B?

You referring to SKY and Thomas?  :eek:  too early me thinks...IMHO it could go to the end of week 2 before any teams make those decisions...unless it's already 5 minutes after the first week...let's see what happens.

Don't think TOO many teams predicted the last 10-15kms they had today!!

Makes 2018 very interesting already...

Also a really good sprint from Kittel who came from quite far back to nudge out Kristoff for 3rd.

Sags going to have his hands full with Gaviria for the green jersey he is a very versatile rider..going to be fun to watch

Advantage Uran and Nibali and Thomas and Dumoulin and a few others[emoji39]

That is a FACT...

You referring to SKY and Thomas? :eek: too early me thinks...IMHO it could go to the end of week 2 before any teams make those decisions...unless it's already 5 minutes after the first week...let's see what happens.

Yeah, Froome Quintana, Bernal and Porte all 51 seconds down. I wouldn’t worry, they can gain that in one stage. Will be interesting to see Porte and Froome work together again. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else think Cav should put away his dumb soccer boots and concentrate on hammering? Pfff

All looks normal. Froome crashes and is a bit down. Quintana has already had trouble. Sagan having fun. Business as usual.

Yeah, Froome Quintana, Bernal and Porte all 51 seconds down. I wouldn’t worry, they can gain that in one stage. Will be interesting to see Porte and Froome work together again. :)

Imagine that...well I guess stranger things have happened...

Will be interesting to see what the time differences could be after the TTT...but BMC, SKY and Movistar are strong teams in the TTT, they could get some time back - can't wait for Monday  :thumbup:

You referring to SKY and Thomas? :eek: too early me thinks...IMHO it could go to the end of week 2 before any teams make those decisions...unless it's already 5 minutes after the first week...let's see what happens.

No actually I was referring to Movistar

Will be interesting to see what the time differences could be after the TTT...but BMC, SKY and Movistar are strong teams in the TTT, they could get some time back - can't wait for Monday [emoji106]

Don't forget about Sunweb..

No actually I was referring to Movistar

OIC...yes with the 3 GC guys...

Don't forget about Sunweb..

Yes...but was just referring to Bernal, Froome, Porte and Quintana...

Will be interesting to see what the time differences could be after the TTT...but BMC, SKY and Movistar are strong teams in the TTT, they could get some time back - can't wait for Monday :thumbup:

TTT is going to make a big shakeup in standings, but real GC contenders will only rise to the top in the mountain stages.

Dumoulin et al would have taken a 51s lead over Porte and Froome after stage 1 in a heartbeat, now what do you do with that advantage...?

Archived