Tour de France 2018

gummibear

Yes...but was just referring to Bernal, Froome, Porte and Quintana...

Sunweb to use the TTT to increase Dumoulin's lead over the rest.. he is the big winner today.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TTT is going to make a big shakeup in standings, but real GC contenders will only rise to the top in the mountain stages.

Dumoulin et al would have taken a 51s lead over Porte and Froome after stage 1 in a heartbeat, now what do you do with that advantage...?

Good question...he might stick to CF and Porte's back wheel like Glue...will be an interesting 3 weeks ahead...

Sunweb to use the TTT to increase Dumoulin's lead over the rest.. he is the big winner today.

Also very true...after today it is going to be an even better TDF 2018...could have a daily swing and changes...can it be tomorrow already  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Anyone else think Cav should put away his dumb soccer boots and concentrate on hammering? Pfff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renshaw and Cavendish are past their expire date.

Anyone else think Cav should put away his dumb soccer boots and concentrate on hammering? Pfff

Did not even take notice...where did Cav end on day 1  :ph34r: ?

Watching  that sprint on TV5 Monde with French commentary was like "you hit the line and it sounds like you're only under the flame rouge"

No idea where the sprint was and no idea what happened on the GC.

A bit of salbutamol and Froome will be right to go tomorrow!

Jinna hey ????

Froome just took a roll in the hay to make it more challenging for himself

Jinna hey

Froome just took a roll in the hay to make it more challenging for himself

Lucky he missed that pole...

Gav’ in ????

Sagz in ????

Kitten in ☘️

"I was up there but the best rider won today. Fernando was at the front and did a strong sprint. I was second and I'm happy with that. We didn't crash, other riders did. Now we'll see what happens tomorrow."

Sagz Baby

Yeah I agree...Movistar is a bit climber heavy so dont think they are going to have a great TTT..Froome,Porte and Yates will get time back on that day.But Tom will end up with a lead over all Gc guys.

Yeah I agree...Movistar is a bit climber heavy so dont think they are going to have a great TTT..Froome,Porte and Yates will get time back on that day.But Tom will end up with a lead over all Gc guys.

Tom probably has the weakest team of the top contenders, even his massive motor is no match for the likes of Rowe Thomas poels vs ten dam, haga, Matthews.

Tom probably has the weakest team of the top contenders, even his massive motor is no match for the likes of Rowe Thomas poels vs ten dam, haga, Matthews.

Yeah probably on paper but Sunweb much like Scott seem to love the TTT discipline and normaly punch above their weight.
Not sure about this Sunweb team...think they might be a bit weak because of the Giro focus.

The camera didn't miss Gaviria's pole - did anyone else see him trying to get changed before the podium presentation?

Gen's main man was beaten by a big unit yesterday.

Archived