LBS Vanderbijlpark

eddy

I am visiting VDBP and need a single speed cog.

Iss there a bike shop that is likely to have one

Not sure of Vanderbijlpark but in Vereeniging you can try Saley and Sons or Wadees both very close to each other in the Vereeniging Plaza as you enter Vereeniging from the Vanderbijlpark road. If memory serves me well as you enter there is a petrol station on the left and on the right is the Plaza, very easy to find.

How do I know you ask :) ? Well we did a lot of work in the Vaal triangle back then with the Dorbyl group and I used to spend an enormous amount of time there, popped into Saley's frequently if I needed something, a bit of a hole in the wall but they seemed to have most everything..... Hope they are still there......maybe phone first.!

Zaheer at Wadees may be able to help. But they tend to open late.I work very close to this shop. Good guy.My go to place.

You can try Metro cycles in shakespeare str VDBP.

Family business.They've sorted problems for me before.Was good and there were a few "pro" types hanging around.

Both on google for details.

Try Metro Cycle Works, call them on 0169333187. I've bought single speed stuff from them, they should have cogs. They are open until 13h00 on Saturdays.

Archived