Momentum Multiply online shopping delivery time

mecheng89

BTW...enquired twice today with Multiply online store about an update on my order. God, these okes are annoying...just a generic type reply about my order is receiving their attention?

Trying to get hold of someone who knows what they're talking about in the actual online store is like pulling teeth!!

Oh man.. that is not good and not acceptable..you need to start making fuss..and put your "I want to talk to the manager " wig on.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Oh man.. that is not good and not acceptable..you need to start making fuss..and put your "I want to talk to the manager " wig on.

Haha, reckon I might put that wig on tomorrow. FFS, I live in Jhb. How hard can it be to get a Garmin device to a customer in a major city... particularly when they say they have stock!!

Maybe they use ox wagon couriers...

Haha, reckon I might put that wig on tomorrow. FFS, I live in Jhb. How hard can it be to get a Garmin device to a customer in a major city... particularly when they say they have stock!!

Maybe they use ox wagon couriers...

Exactly... they have zero excuses now.. it's the 8th..no more festive season excuses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Has anyone order from the multiply online store recently?

What was the delivery time like?

They have a note when placing the order saying its taking longer due to covid but that is very vague. 

i odered a garmin 530 2 weeks ago, ordered friday evening, delivered following wednesday

Thanks, Sjoe that is a long delivery time. I ordered a vivosmart for my wife yesterday morning. The status in my orders hasn't changed since I paid, Says Awaiting Items at warehouse. I haven't received anything else from them besides the invoice.

Thanks, Sjoe that is a long delivery time. I ordered a vivosmart for my wife yesterday morning. The status in my orders hasn't changed since I paid, Says Awaiting Items at warehouse. I haven't received anything else from them besides the invoice.

I thought 3 working days was pretty good. I ordered after close of business on the Friday

Ordered from them 3 times since July. I know I'm not near a city, but it took 14-15 days everytime.

In past the quickest was 8 days, so I'm used to them being useless