Giro d'Italia 2018: The Most Beautiful Grand Tour

'Dale

Move to Didata good for his bank account but perhaps not the best career wise. I would have liked it more if he had gone to Sky of BMC as a super domestique for a season or two, to learn about "marginal gains"

Agreed. It could be patriotism but I feel like Didata are behind the curve on quasi legal medical gains.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great sprint stage. Love Viviani tbh. Sky must be kicking themselves in the way that they 'handled' his time there. Well done QS for seeing the his under used skills.

Today's win is why all groms should put time in on the track to build skills for the road. He threaded that calmly in the crazy. How many wins has he as this year though graft and watching the situation while not being the flat out fastest.

Good work to pass off the jersey to Dennis and BMC. Strong team with big questions a over future, sponsorship and riders. They are going to fight tooth and nail to keep that, get coverage and be a leading team and tbh Dennis will get panned in the mountains.

The chin of Maastricht will be happy to kick back and have a top team keep the jersey in play.

Jeez, just found out ol' tubby Tommy D is a massive 72kgs for this race. Fark. Yeah, totally heavy :'(

All I said was "These Pitas, Humus & Tahina are good enough for Jehovah" ....

Imagine the IAAF has to test all those “ladies” who were doing the stoning!

All I said was "These Pitas, Humus & Tahina are good enough for Jehovah" ....

I haven't seen any flags of the Peoples Front of Judea along the road ...

I haven't seen any flags of the Peoples Front of Judea along the road ...

Saw a few Judeans People Front flags though!

“ I love boobies “ fans taking it to the extreme...........????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16:25:56 CEST20km remaining from 229km

The bar is closed. no more feeding from the team cars now.

It's time for a fast sprint finish, pushed by a stiff tailwind.

16:30:28 CEST15km remaining from 229km

Every team is fighting for position now. This is going to be a fast finish to a long ride through the desert.

16:32:54 CEST

The trio is now racing flat out to try to stay away. They're trying to surprise the peloton but behind they're also flying thanks to a tail wind on the approach to Eilat.

09 CEST

It seems Bonifazio of Bahrain is off the back. He was fourth yesterday but he has little chance today.

Archived