Giro d'Italia 2018: The Most Beautiful Grand Tour

'Dale

Pinot and Yates hunting for time bonus at the sprint using his track punch to show his skills and get to the line 1st. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really like the way Yates is riding this race. He seems a bit surly in interviews but his riding has a good style about it. 

It seems Sam Bennett is in the peloton, which would make him a favourite for the stage win today. Bora-Hansgrohe aren't working at the moment - it's FDJ - but they surely will later on. 

Why the Giro is so great.  If you not on your game and get caught out, you can be gone!!

Froome has a good talk on his radio while the gap from the peloton to chaves is 6'47"

Also shows what can happen with 8-man teams - teams have to be a bit more sparing of their manpower, Chaves had 3 of Mitchelton's six domestiques with him, and they couldn't afford to wear them out. https://t.co/VhwRrsZ0N7

EF-Drapac have put Dombrowski on the front of the pink jersey group, but their sprinter Sacha Modolo is not there

Davide Villella (Astana) attacks from the peloton they themselves pass through the 40-to-go banner. 

Archived