Spaz Camber 2018, or ?

The Ghost

Hey Desi,

The Camber has won.

As I mentioned, the Scott had the nicer shock and the boost wheels etc, but the fit just didn't work for me.

I opted for the Camber Comp Carbon with a 1 x 12 GX eagle upgrade and an elliptical / oval 32T chain ring.

I guess the best advice I can give you is to try them as much as possible as the best spec on paper doesn't mean its going to be the best option for you.

Congratulations! I've done all the paperwork comparing specs and prices, but now I need to actually see and ride the bikes. Wishing you many happy kilometres on your new bike!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Desi,

The Camber has won.

As I mentioned, the Scott had the nicer shock and the boost wheels etc, but the fit just didn't work for me.

I opted for the Camber Comp Carbon with a 1 x 12 GX eagle upgrade and an elliptical / oval 32T chain ring.

I guess the best advice I can give you is to try them as much as possible as the best spec on paper doesn't mean its going to be the best option for you.

good stuff as long as you did your homework ENJOY the new bike thats what its about RIDING 

She came home today [emoji16]

Sadly tonsillitis ensures that I don’t get to take her for a spin this weekend [emoji20]

3cfffe012bf5c4d152ded2a9b6c178fd.jpg

Well done Dude....  looks stunning , like looking in a mirror lol , mine is a few months ,

just hit 1000km,s this morning , not one issue !! Enjoy 

post-122971-0-80302600-1517661544_thumb.jpg

The Scott was also better spec’d, but it felt shite comparatively (for me).

Am I sorry that I don’t have that shock or the boost wheels? Sure, but if the bike had them and felt shite I wouldn’t have ridden it anyway.

She came home today [emoji16]

Sadly tonsillitis ensures that I don’t get to take her for a spin this weekend [emoji20]

3cfffe012bf5c4d152ded2a9b6c178fd.jpg

Stunning bike Ghost!!! Wish you many happy miles ahead!

Just a question as I am in the market at the moment. 

Did you consider the YT bikes at all?

And congrats on the bike  :clap:

Thanks,

I didn’t consider them, I just considered Spaz, Scott and Trek really because they are fairly easily obtainable and so is the support for them.

• 2 weeks later...

Simple really:

Santa Cruz Tallboy. Take it for a spin and fall in love.

Is that a alu? And what is that going RRP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived