Race number print @ home

Sam Laidlaw

45 members have voted

1. 1. WOULD YOU PAY OF A PRINT @ HOME FEATURE FOR RACE NUMBERS?

• YES
    • NO
  2. 2. HOW MUCH WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO PAY?

• R15
    • R25
    • R30

Wasn't there a courier option at some time where for a small fee you could have your number delivered.

Yes, but very few took the option:

90-odd one year

20-odd the following year.

This was for the race where I see all the figures.

Sadly, CE aren’t for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So OP registered just to start this thread and not comment again... he just knows how to get the hub going!  :ph34r:  :whistling:

The only difference between this and the other threads about this topic is the poll. A poll that forces you to pay no matter which option you choose.  :wacko:

So OP registered just to start this thread and not comment again... he just knows how to get the hub going! :ph34r: :whistling:

The only difference between this and the other threads about this topic is the poll. A poll that forces you to pay no matter which option you choose. :wacko:

Nothing is “forcing” anybody to participate in the poll. I certainly didn’t have a big dude with a baseball bat come around to place, sat me in front of my pc and made me vote while standing behind me tapping his toes and eating a big block of cheese.

Nothing is “forcing” anybody to participate in the poll. I certainly didn’t have a big dude with a baseball bat come around to place, sat me in front of my pc and made me vote while standing behind me tapping his toes and eating a big block of cheese.

Haha, true... mine was just an observation since I have seen thousands of these discussions. And I followed this thread from day 1, but I thought the OP would have said something by now...

...oh well, it was just me thinking there is something being planned somewhere out there. #TooHopeful

But then again, G did say that an option was tried and only a few peeps took it and the numbers suggested no interest.

Haha, true... mine was just an observation since I have seen thousands of these discussions. And I followed this thread from day 1, but I thought the OP would have said something by now...

...oh well, it was just me thinking there is something being planned somewhere out there. #TooHopeful

But then again, G did say that an option was tried and only a few peeps took it and the numbers suggested no interest.

I’m holding thumbs that the OP is planning something that will help us all, hence the extra bit of support :)