[Event] Bestmed Berge En Dale Road Championship

PRFullstop

Event Name: Bestmed Berge En Dale Road Championship
When: 24 February 2018
Where: Cradlestone Mall, Gauteng
Category: Road

The Bestmed Berge en Dale Road Championship, presented by Optimum Financial Services, is a premier seeding event for the Cape Town Cycle Tour. Distance options varies from a 107km feature race and a 59km event. The race starts at the Cradlestone Mall in the West Rand.

Go to Event Page

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up my number earlier, just looked at it now. On the actual number it says 56km. I definitely didn't enter the 56km. What does everyone elses numbers say? On the envelope it just gives my start time as 06h30 and on the sms the same.

Picked up my number earlier, just looked at it now. On the actual number it says 56km. I definitely didn't enter the 56km. What does everyone elses numbers say? On the envelope it just gives my start time as 06h30 and on the sms the same.

You are doing the 56km route twice.

Did they also have the number printing thing at collection?

Mine also says 56 km.  Start time 06:39 = BL

You are doing the 56km route twice.

Did they also have the number printing thing at collection?

LOL! 

No they didn't, the normal already printed in envelope. I was lucky with that a R4S, I went to collect on the morning before start and there was no issues with the printer jamming. It was quick and easy. Wish I could do that at all races except the big ones(argus, 947) obviously.

Same here, number also states 56km, but in batch CL. Not too worried though, have a look at the start groups at https://www.asgevents.co.za/bergeendale/. The groups, distance and start times are listed, my group is definitely 107km

Anyone know if we can collect in the morning, i know they dont state that you can but from previous years are you able to collect on the morning of the race?

Not able to make it today and neither tomorrow.

I asked ASG the same question

This was their reply

Race numbers for pre-paid online entries will be available to collect on the morning before the start of the race.

Anyone know if we can collect in the morning, i know they dont state that you can but from previous years are you able to collect on the morning of the race?

This was their reply

Race numbers for pre-paid online entries will be available to collect on the morning before the start of the race.

Thanks. Makes it alot easier:)

This was their reply

WTF, I asked via twitter and this was their response. I had to make other plans yesterday to collect :cursing:

Going to be an early morning coming from PTA's side. (6h05 start)

It is indeed. Going to be my first race in VA - hope you guys don’t break me..

Edited by 475

Your first race in VA and you pick Berge en Dale for that? Good luck  :P

Warm up the legs for that first climb... trust me.

be prepared to bleed through your eyes for the first 20 min . . .  have fun !

So can we collect numbers tomorrow, got conflicting stories? Not going to make it to Cradlestone by 5 today.