Canyon CF SLX 8.0 vs BMC RM01

StevieL

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely the Canyon! Also, it’s not such a common bike in SA.

If you have one you’ll feel pretty special on that.

All the best.

I can't understand why people would buy Canyon. If I was going to pay that much for a bike, I would want to walk into a bike shop, be sized properly and create a relationship with the shop knowing they are there to assist me with whatever.

I would also want the peace of mind that if something goes wrong, I can walk back into the shop and be assisted.

The only time I would buy online is if I was to save a wad of cash.

I can't understand why people would buy Canyon. If I was going to pay that much for a bike, I would want to walk into a bike shop, be sized properly and create a relationship with the shop knowing they are there to assist me with whatever.

I would also want the peace of mind that if something goes wrong, I can walk back into the shop and be assisted.

Eugene, show me a SA Bike shop that sells, Disk + Ultegra R8 series Di2 for under R50k and I will agree with you wholeheartedly.

Have you looked at the prices? Canyon prices are incredible even after duties. The prices are low precisely because they cut out the dealer network

They do have a very detailed online guide for measuring yourself to ensure you get the optimal size. The bike fit will have to come after delivery.

Archived