HELP with Indoor trainers Plz

ASTANA

20080604_035846_tx4_main.jpg

Hello, I want to buy myself a new indoor trainer for the winter that has already begun here in Stellenbosch. Any spesifics a need to look at and what about this Rav X tx 4????

Im keen on spending a bit so it will last longer than 1 winterSmile

Think this one goes for arround R1600.

Enjoy cycling

Guest colonel

Decent trainer will do the job for more than 1 winter but I bet you wont use it for more than 1 winter!!!

Decent trainer will do the job for more than 1 winter but I bet you wont use it for more than 1 winter!!!

That is so true.  I have two trainers and they keep each other company in the garage.  Neither of them have seen a bike in a looooooong time. LOLLOL

Borrowed an indoor trainer which was sooooo laborious and eventually invested in a spinning bike. The flywheel makes it a much better ride.

Nothing wrong with using a trainer. I rode for an hour yesterday and learnt about dog intelligence at the same time Wink

I've used mine only once this winter...but might be twice if it don't freaken stop raining tonight!!!!!Angry  - got up at 4am this morning, got dressed, fully kitted with warm cycling stuff the works, did 5mins streching, open the door, it's raining, took every thing off and went back to bedOuchMarius2008-06-04 04:35:01

I've used mine only once this winter...but might be twice if it don't freaken stop raining tonight!!!!!Angry  - got up at 4am this morning' date=' got dressed, fully kitted with warm cycling stuff the works, did 5mins streching, open the door, it's raining, took every thing off and went back to bedOuch[/quote']

you stretch before riding at 4 am, I am impressed.

Marius, time to start that cross-training.

I got home last night, went for a good, solid 45min run.

It was dark & I got rained on a bit, but you can still safely do it.

Marius tell that to the Comrades runners next week. Running is like going to the dentist, painful but sometimes neccasary.

running is for pansies!

And people with knee's in working order!

Yeah, been there, done than, got the f'ed up knees.LOL

get that i-magic listed somewhere here - going for more than you are wanting to spend,  but at least you will use it far more often and it will last a long time.

Time passes quickly on an idt when working to a program.

Try this, 10 min warm up - 5x5 min @ 80% with 5 min recovery between each interval, 10 min cool down.