[Event] EWC Round 1 Hoogekraal

Dan Dob

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Unfortunate

Did you give him a step so he could get onto his bike? He sometimes needs a boost. 

I think the story was along the lines of how he was faster than Meezo and you on the DH while riding his fully rigid 29'er ... or something like that.

I think the story was along the lines of how he was faster than Meezo and you on the DH while riding his fully rigid 29'er ... or something like that.

It's cos he has a lower overall density than air. So he floats over everything. 

Ok unfortunately you met Taahir

Hairy if you'd actually race an enduro once in a while you can also claim to be faster than Myles, but you don't. So you can't.

If you are lucky, the frame will arrive before the last Enduro, then you might be able to reclaim some dignity. (If you beat Myles that is.)

Myles vs hairy at Ezels enduro. On times until stage 4 to count... :whistling:

Angus is that you?

Hairy if you'd actually race an enduro once in a while you can also claim to be faster than Myles, but you don't. So you can't.

If you are lucky, the frame will arrive before the last Enduro, then you might be able to reclaim some dignity. (If you beat Myles that is.)

pppfffftttt .... I have no dignity :P

I registered. And I'm sick. Hope to be healed up by Sunday. Have not pedalled since my last ride on Saturday. Eish..

Edited by TAAHIRWP