CWC Online: Head to Toe SALE!!!!!!!!

CWC Online

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning you beautiful Monday morning!!!

What will the sale be today!!!!! 

Guess Guess Guess.... 

10 minutes left

If anyone from Stellenbosch buys something from CWC today please send me a pm, I want to order some socks.

Great service from Adrian at your Willowbridge store!

Can't wait for my trainer to arrive  :devil:

Did anyone else buy a 23mm foldable Gatorskin to get sent a wirebead version?

I am waiting for CWC to reply to my mail to resolve this. Come on amazing service I am used to...reply please...

i think their mail server/response is broken, i didn't get an email to confirm my orders, and my order i placed on Thursday shows a historical date from 2017, ie the order management system online/my account and the email system is rubbish!

not that matters, i got my order on friday, and the other is on its way, but its nice to know/see, i mean had these order not come, i would have no idea where or whats happening

Did anyone else buy a 23mm foldable Gatorskin to get sent a wirebead version?
I am waiting for CWC to reply to my mail to resolve this. Come on amazing service I am used to...reply please...

Hi Rad006

Please sent me your order number so we can have your details and give you a call 

Great service from Adrian at your Willowbridge store!

Can't wait for my trainer to arrive  :devil:

Thanks, will give Adrian his compliment! Enjoy the trainer, cold days are coming!! 

If anyone from Stellenbosch is placing an order today, please send me a message, I only want to order some socks.

When you do wheels please add a American classic mtb shimano drive body. I need to replace chainring and cassette so hopefully I can buy the complete package

Hi Rad006

Please sent me your order number so we can have your details and give you a call 

Hi CWC

It says your inbox is full and cannot take anymore messages, my order was no 59648