Cycling TV Coverage

Nakoota

Hey, thought I'd just post this quickly as I often see requests for stream links and others commenting that no coverage is available.

Did a forum search and there didn't seem to be a thread.

A year ago I was looking for a solution to this so I could watch all of the Grand Tours without the frustration of streams getting blocked etc. For the cost of one month of DSTV you can get permanent uninterrupted year-round coverage of practically every world tour race on Eurosport.

Annual VPN Unlimited subscription is about R500/year or you can get lifetime specials for the same price if you look around.

Annual Eurosport Player subscription is then 29 Euros.

Bobs your uncle - 63 days of uninterrupted grand tour racing is about to start.

And not to mention all the other races. ..right now Tour de Alps ..as well as the Croatian Tour is taking place....????????

Dstv the sport that get th most coverage is rugby and football no cycling dedicated chanels . They shoul have more cycling coverage .

Kodi is good for TV series and Movies and then only movies released on video.

Europsport has the highlights. .and replays and HD quality with no buffering even after Express VPN has reduced my line speed to about 6mbps from 30mbps. I agree with the OP ..Europsport FTW

SportsDevil, Mobdro, LiveTvNet all can be through Kodi or the last 2 as independent apk's installed on an android box and run for free via a vpn or otherwise.  They both have Eurosport within the channel lists

SportsDevil, Mobdro, LiveTvNet all can be through Kodi or the last 2 as independent apk's installed on an android box and run for free via a vpn or otherwise. They both have Eurosport within the channel lists

Have that...but their servers not as good as Eurosport. ..no buffering...for some reason I can't find Mobdro to play a decent HD stream not as good as Eurosport at least.

This is actually a great idea. Super Sport are getting better in terms of coverage, but still not all of the events. And the shove in ads at the worst times! And that Cecil Nurse song is really getting on my nerves.

VPN and a Eurosport subscription is at least paying for the coverage. The other stuff is theft, which makes you part of the crime problem.

so, you need a VPN first before attempting to subscribe to Eurosport? When I access the Eurosport page, it says 'computer says no' based on geolocation... a VPN would get round that... i ASSUME?

so, you need a VPN first before attempting to subscribe to Eurosport? When I access the Eurosport page, it says 'computer says no' based on geolocation... a VPN would get round that... i ASSUME?

Jip. The VPN keeps your IP "incognito" so to speak, so sites don't know where you're from.

Jip....just set the location to UK and you'll get the cycling....????

Anyone care to translate this thread for non IT peeps who have no idea what a VPN is or how to set one up?

I have a smart tv and Wi-Fi. Can we start there please ☺

Archived