SuperCycling

snapshot

Hi

I couldn?t watch supercycling last night??

What did they talk about.. What races in South Africa did they broadcast?

Any new stuff smiley2.gif

Big%20smile

Eish I must say..when I saw Mr. Lange on S/cycling chatting...at the Race for Victory I was parked opposite some SA "Pro's"....as I was getting ready some folks passed gestures to them: nice bike's / hello etc... tell ya what if I was a Pro I'd be more friendlier with the average joe's of cycling because it's us that make races what it is---will not mention names but certain Pro's male & female are so arrogant it's unbelievable...

Hey I like their machines but as I was staring at the hardware the girls guy/friend/boyfriend saw me looking & yes I paid attention to her in Lycra too (pretty curvy) he wrapped his arms around her waist all the while looking at me....grow up I thought & I had this grin on my face ..Big%20smile

"DTThumbs%20Up"

I couldn't quite figure out what Malcolm was trying to say, the insert about how now is the time to experiment with new things, like nutrition, and then how you should stick to what works for you.Ermm

I Believe Jaco & Ren? was shown on the Tandem at the Cradle Report...!!!

Nice 5 seconds or so of a TCS tandem - well done guys!

I have it on my PVR so I can dump it on to harddrive if you'd like.

Whats up with Cervelo sending everybody that buys a new Cervelo down to spend a day with CSC?What about the rest of us that ride a Cervelo ,I also want to go!!!!CryCry

Was it Pantani who wiped at Selati, there was P sitting on a chair being the typical war hero Wink  and on national tv nogal-wonder how many girls wants to kiss it better

Whats up with Cervelo sending everybody that buys a new Cervelo down to spend a day with CSC?What about the rest of us that ride a Cervelo ' date='I also want to go!!!!CryCry[/quote']

It's actually a training ride to teach every Cervelo rider how to ride it without breaking it. smiley2.gif

Yes Wheelsuck, it was me who "wiped out" Ouch, but I'm back, ready to wreak havoc on the bunches at Shova!!! Tongue. I have decided that I will do all the work for my bunch at Shova! I'm letting nobody pass me to go to the front. That way I can avoid the carnage behind me!!! Big%20smile

By the way Bruce, how do you download from a PVR decoder to PC?