2018 Critérium du Dauphiné (3-10 June)

Cav'

http://www.steephill.tv/2018/criterium-du-dauphine-libere/photos/stage-02/555-20180605CDD1029.jpg

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's TTT should be fast and furious with Team Sky on paper probably the best equipped to win.

They will just have to watch out for Kamikaze Pilot Thomas -- he might just take them all out in spectacular fashion.  

Today's TTT should be fast and furious with Team Sky on paper probably the best equipped to win.

They will just have to watch out for Kamikaze Pilot Thomas -- he might just take them all out in spectacular fashion.

Yup! Gonna be a cracker! MichScott have a pretty decent record at the TTT but they have to finish within 2 secs to keep Impey in yellow.

I'm gonna be glued to TIZ!

I'm gonna be glued to TIZ!

How you find their streaming these days? Mine is stop startish all the time. 

I find the Eurosport Player streaming quality superb - no buffering whatsoever.

I'm pretty sure you have to pay for that though.... Cyclingstream is gratis!

I think it's fair to say Sky did ok today :-)

Sky certainly have deep pockets - that's a lot of national TT champs on one squad!

General classification after stage 3 # Rider Name (Country) Team Result 1 Michal Kwiatkowski (Pol) Team Sky 9:28:21   2 Gianni Moscon (Ita) Team Sky 0:00:03   3 Jonathan Castroviejo (Spa) Team Sky 0:00:09   4 Geraint Thomas (GBr) Team Sky 0:00:21   5 Brent Bookwalter (USA) BMC Racing Team 0:00:48   6 Damiano Caruso (Ita) BMC Racing Team 0:00:52   7 Joey Rosskopf (USA) BMC Racing Team 0:00:53   8 Daryl Impey (RSA) Mitchelton-Scott 0:00:54   9 Jens Keukeleire (Bel) Lotto Soudal 0:01:01   10 Bob Jungels (Lux) Quick-Step Floors 0:01:08

BIG change in GC...WOW...Team SKY got a big jump