Ride ( tour ) reports : new topic

How do one get the attention of the mods ?

I suggest a new topic for forum where a member can write a ride report of his bicycle touring trip .

Suggest further that no comment , except likes/dislikes be possible under the report by the Op .

What I would like is to read about the trip without lots of comments , for me spoiling reading the report . Specially if the report is written as the Op is riding .

How do one get the attention of the mods ?

I suggest a new topic for forum where a member can write a ride report of his bicycle touring trip .

Suggest further that no comment , except likes/dislikes be possible under the report by the Op .

What I would like is to read about the trip without lots of comments , for me spoiling reading the report . Specially if the report is written as the Op is riding .

what you're looking for is blogspot.

here' is mine.

http://theblanketsaga.blogspot.com/

shoo, time to get riding again

Are we talking local or overseas?

I've done 5 mtb trips to France. 1 Roadie trip to France and 1 Roadie trip to Italianland.

Going to MTB in France again next month and planning a roadie trip with the mrs to Majorca in December.

I love reading other people's stories and experiences to draw some inspiration and ideas.

Archived