Junior Tour of Ireland

Rolling Stone

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done but was it not also the European champs this weekend. We saw last year the Oosthuizen kid did well here but not well at worlds. Im not sure the competition is so high. But congrats to the laaitie

I counted 9 teams from the USA, plenty of competition I think. 

Then take into account he is the only SA junior that qualified to go to Junior Track worlds.

He has that something special.

Well done but was it not also the European champs this weekend. We saw last year the Oosthuizen kid did well here but not well at worlds. Im not sure the competition is so high. But congrats to the laaitie

There seem to have been barely any good riders at european champs as well the winner was almost ten minutes ahead, about 3/4 of the starters abandonned and most of those that did finish got lapped by the eventual winner.

How old is Ricardo? Maybe he is our hope for the white jersey at TdF one day...

Turning 18 in August. He's currently in Switzerland training at the UCI High performance centre in preparation of the world track champs.

Speak to our local pro's - most already took note of the Boertjie.

Turning 18 in August. He's currently in Switzerland training at the UCI High performance centre in preparation of the world track champs.

Speak to our local pro's - most already took note of the Boertjie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

How old is Ricardo? Maybe he is our hope for the white jersey at TdF one day...

We don't want a doper representing us anywhere. Pity we didn't know he was doping when you wrote this.

Edited by Long Wheel Base