Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On this performance I have to say the goooooners are contenders

Well we will see later on..long way to go and Leicester were very poor in midfield and defence ..but if Arsenal continue to improve things will be interesting come January.

OZIL though..what a game the master on the field...sure is pretty to watch

Well we will see later on..long way to go and Leicester were very poor in midfield and defence ..but if Arsenal continue to improve things will be interesting come January.

Unfortunately he only plays like that when he feels like it...................and lately its been minimal

Unfortunately he only plays like that when he feels like it...................and lately its been minimal

Yeah he can be lazy.

The difference between good and great hey..the great ones perform week in and week out.

You ready for the game tonight?

You could say that about a couple performances of Arsenals every season for the last decade...

They do seem in a good space, but let's see what happens when they face some proper opposition. 

Spurs and Liverpool winning ugly... sometimes said to be a good thing, but they'll need to hit their straps sometimes soon if they're going to stick with City. I do worry about our Spurs squad, pretty thin with the current injuries and quite a few players who have played way too much football the last few years - it's a long old season.

Chelsea look good, but too reliant on Hazard in my books - can he keep up this form for a whole season? Moratta is no Diego Costa - I think goals are going to cost them in the long run.

United... who knows, they're a real Jekyll and Hyde lot at the moment. I am enjoying this little pantomime at the moment. Hopefully their erratic form keeps them high enough that they keep Mourinho, but hopefully out the top 4 come season end. 

Yeah he can be lazy.

The difference between good and great hey..the great ones perform week in and week out.

You ready for the game tonight?

Juuuve, storia di un grande amoooooore............... :clap:

I hope its not disappointing, wonder what kind of reception CR7 will get at the old toilet.........

Edited by coppi

long way to go but the contenders are rising to the top...arsenal has to be in the mix. Showed fortitude and determination yesterday and some sublime match winning moments...

For a number of years I did not think they were contenders, I reckon they now are.

Man united on the other had, not so much.

Liverpool also have impressed me thus far this season, maybe, just maybe its finally their year. ;)

Juuuve, storia di un grande amoooooore............... :clap:

I hope its not disappointing, wonder what kind of reception CR7 will get at the old toilet.........

Reading social media..the united fans have gone gagga over his return to OT..they are crazy..

Big game for a lot of youngsters tonight on both sides..this game has been hyped up so much..Juve need a clinical performance and hopefully another 3 points.

Reading social media..the united fans have gone gagga over his return to OT..they are crazy..

Big game for a lot of youngsters tonight on both sides..this game has been hyped up so much..Juve need a clinical performance and hopefully another 3 points.

too much actually.......................yes fully agree

too much actually.......................yes fully agree

Pity about Mandzukic injury..as my son says..he takes all the knocks from the defenders while freeing up our players..

Will be interesting to see what formation Allegri starts with.

United man marked Hazzard the weekend..if they focus solely on marking Ronaldo I foresee our other players running riot[emoji48]

I really really really hope Allegri starts Dybala and that he has a brilliant game.

Edited by Gen

Nah not this season. I do believe we are heading in the right direction with Emery but not good enough in defense yet and too many key players are still to inconsistent. 

Nah not this season. I do believe we are heading in the right direction with Emery but not good enough in defense yet and too many key players are still to inconsistent.

Yep, give him a full season in charge ..but there are positive signs. Edited by Gen

I wish they would broadcast the CL youth games here..would like to see how the future looks and also it is a nice little teaser before the first team games.

With the other game being a draw it certainly has helped United’s cause....mourinho under intense pressure I reckon