Football

IceCreamMan

From different angles the ball was either out or the whole ball was not completely out as the entire ball must be over the line. most likely why the goal was allowed... they just need an aerial view like with have with goal line.

The commentators mentioned (and I am not sure how completely accurate it is) that Ajax's budget for the first team, reserves and youth team is the same as Bale's annual salary.

It was a great night in Madrid.. wonder how Ramos feels after admitting that he got a yellow card on purpose in the first game to have the suspension for last night's game

This clip shows the goals and also the 2 angles of that goal out/not out.

Check out @RBFutbolTweets’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/RBFutbolTweets/status/1103118532391317504?s=09

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yeah I heard that stat about the wage bill . Shows how skewed the whole thing is. Trouble is they’ve still got to keep paying Bale’s wage bill , even after they get hammered, with him limping around the field for last part of the game , and obviously not feeling the love atm.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure Ajax have inspired a lot of teams that face uphill battles in the next game.. hell inspired all teams everywhere.

JUVE are you paying attention.

Unconfirmed but Allegri will be leaving Juve after this season and will not renew. he has served us well and I really wish him the best.. he has been there quite some time and natural for him and the club to move on.

NOW who will get the job Agnelli is very ambitious has spent a lot of money and seems to be ready to spend more, a few names have been mentioned over the last few weeks

Pep, Zidane, the return of Conte..all have mentioned..

Unconfirmed but Allegri will be leaving Juve after this season and will not renew. he has served us well and I really wish him the best.. he has been there quite some time and natural for him and the club to move on.

NOW who will get the job Agnelli is very ambitious has spent a lot of money and seems to be ready to spend more, a few names have been mentioned over the last few weeks

Not Pep!!!!

Jose is looking for a job? Edited by Benjamin

Not Pep!!!!

Seems Agnelli wants Zidane and Paratici would prefer Pep, but seems Pep still feels that his work at City is not done yet and Nedved would like the return of Conte. I think the big boss will win the argument.. Zidane would be great for morale and that bloody elusive CL.. we also don't have the spending powers that Pep would want... they say (I am not sure who they are exactly) an agreement for a new manager by the end of the month..

Edited by Gen

+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No...it would be a terrible fit..he would play Mario as CB.

I think Jose will take over at Inter.. they love him there... or possibly Madrid by the end of the day.

Edited by Gen

No...it would be a terrible fit..he would play Mario as CB.

I think Jose will take over at Inter.. they love him there.

Rumor that the not so special one is going back to Real.............he has a habit of doing things twice 

Rumor that the not so special one is going back to Real.............he has a habit of doing things twice

There will also be a end of range sale at Madrid [emoji39]

Modric...............you are a disgrace to the ballon d'or !!!

Never rated him anyway, should never have won it !!!

100% 

Modric...............you are a disgrace to the ballon d'or !!!

Never rated him anyway, should never have won it !!!

He has been found out big time this season.

He should be so ashamed he should just hand all those individual awards back together with sorry letter.

Edited by Gen