Football

IceCreamMan

17 minutes ago, justinafrika said:

Not the first time that Senegal’s home fans shine thousands (yes thousands) of laser pointers into opponents’ eyes.  Despicable.  They’ve been getting away with it for years in crucial matches, and equally disgusting is that the match results stand.

Yeah, that also made the news here , given that sane and salad were heavily involved in this game. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Battle for 4th shaping up very nicely... going to be a cracker of a North London Derby
Spurs really need to do everything possible to keep Conte

Kane in absolutely ridiculous form so far this year, even if he doesn't score, his passing has gone next level.

And really would love Eriksen back at Spurs next year - was always a great player and exactly the sort of creative player we need for when teams park the bus

1 hour ago, Andrew Steer said:

Battle for 4th shaping up very nicely... going to be a cracker of a North London Derby
Spurs really need to do everything possible to keep Conte

Kane in absolutely ridiculous form so far this year, even if he doesn't score, his passing has gone next level.

And really would love Eriksen back at Spurs next year - was always a great player and exactly the sort of creative player we need for when teams park the bus

The North London Derby will only be a cracker if “you know who” are still in with a shout by then - it’s the penultimate game of both clubs’ season. There’s still a way to go for Spurs to catch 4th place, but they’re looking good 🤞🏽

If Spurs convince Harry to stay, I believe they will bring in a striker and convert Harry to a permanent No. 10...

I love Christian Eriksen, and even have his shirt... But I wouldn’t want him back as much as he is still playing so well.

Did you see how Winks played when he came on... Bergwyn should be getting more game time. Moura as well. Joe Rodon has been getting credible mention from Conte... the list goes on. These guys are so improved, that I’m sure they are all chomping at the bit for more game time. Funny thing is, I don’t see a way in for any of the guys who are out on loan...

BTW Conte is still under contract for next season.... Hooray! COYS!

Edited by RoddieJ

made some cash on spurs. When they went behind I put money on for a win.

paid dividends.

think Arsenal may yet end up third with spurs 5th. Chelsea 4th. Little way to go yet but spurs will need some big wins to play champions league next year. 

37 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

paid dividends.

think Arsenal may yet end up third with spurs 5th. Chelsea 4th. Little way to go yet but spurs will need some big wins to play champions league next year. 

From your mouth to the footballing god's 🙏 What I wouldn't give to be the top London side again, it's been to long. 

1 hour ago, IceCreamMan said:

paid dividends.

James Ward-Prowse freekick!  Top shelf.

5 minutes ago, justinafrika said:

James Ward-Prowse freekick!  Top shelf.

Had to watch the highlights to see it. Need to figure out a vpn dodge to watch the 3 o clock games,,

suspect he might move on in the summer. 

Pressure’s on huh.... 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
Not sure sure whether it’s better to have games in hand or the 3 points and a temporary occupation of 4th place... 🤔

Edited by RoddieJ

blimey, arsenal are rubbish tonight … thought palace were a lil lucky with the first goal but arsenal really should have scored themselves earlier…

We were out played and out coached. Palace played like the Arsenal of old. Viera has done magic there. Won't be long before higher profile clubs come knocking.