Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aha, i thought P7 would get into playoffs for Europa.

Is there any dependence on the actual winners of this season in the euro competitions?

Since the winner of Europa League automatically qualifies for Champions League, EUFA have revised qualifiers from EPL. Both cup winners in EPL now qualify for Europa League, therefore only 1 league place qualifies

That disallowed goal. Damn that’s borderline. Player had no view etc. Shoulda been allowed. But I guess thems the rules

Phew! I’m wondering if the VAR have forgotten where they left off before lockdown.

VAR decisions have been pretty inconsistent since the restart. Nevertheless, the boys have it all to do in the 2nd half

First blood of 2020/2021 season being drawn here By pep I reckon.

Slow down tiger...you've been listening to those British pundits too much[emoji1787][emoji1787]

This is fine tuning for CL..

Edited by Gen

Watched the 90

City looked so smooth and clinical. Liv'pool were half decent in the opening stages but were blown away with those 2 fist half goals.

Slow down tiger...you've been listening to those British pundits too much[emoji1787][emoji1787]

This is fine tuning for CL..

Getting yr ass handed to you when you field a full stregnth side and made comments in the press you going for it has to affect the psyche. 

Entertaining game, city at their best...that Belgian man oh man....

Getting yr ass handed to you when you field a full stregnth side and made comments in the press you going for it has to affect the psyche.

KDB is currently the best midfielder in the world...when he is in form he is unplayable..

City still have a lot of silverware up for grabs so I don't think it matters too much who their opponent are at this point..they have to prepare for a very busy couple of months...sure it may have been a bit of a grudge match but that would've not been the priority IMO.

Edited by Gen

Laporte is also a game changer for city... their defence has been a shambles, when he plays though he settles everything down, even when he's half fit.

People said city not recruiting defenders would cost them, and it quite likely did. Attack wise they are always a handful, their defense this year has been a mess much of the time though.

I reckon next season will be a cracker... Liverpool, City, Utd getting back to their best, Chelsea building, Leicester building, Spurs hopefully with Poch back in charge...

Watched the 90

City looked so smooth and clinical. Liv'pool were half decent in the opening stages but were blown away with those 2 fist half goals.

Was planning to switch on my dstv to watch the last few games of liverpool's season - so glad I didn't do it last night

Must have been very satisfying for City to do that guard of honour thing and then kick liverpool's arses afterwards... 

Another convincing win for us..any derby can be tricky and unpredictable. The link up play and understanding is improving game by game.. this is a good sign.

And what do you know Ronaldo eventually scored from a free-kick for us.

Goals by Dybala (beautiful trickery), Cuadrado (lovely unselfish assist from CR7)

The Ronaldo free-Kick and a Torino OG

Pity we conceded (never a penalty)

BUFFON now holds the record for the most Serie A appearances- 648..don't even think of calling him old.. him and I are born in the same year ..so I dare anyone to come tell me I am old[emoji6]

Only down side to that game is De Ligt and Dybala to miss the Milan game on Tuesday due to suspensions..

TURIN is black and white.

Edited by Gen