Football

IceCreamMan

I think as proud holders of the FA Cup, esp given that we beat Chelsea, we should have first dibs on Thiago? Surely there’s a rule about that somewhere. We’ll even be prepared to give David Luiz back .

[emoji1787]

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was very glad for Bayern. To think that by November last year they were pretty much in the gutter with their previous coach when Flick took over.  Before Flick took over they even lost to second league teams.  To come back and even get players like Boateng to perform at top level again says something about the coach.

I was very glad for Bayern. To think that by November last year they were pretty much in the gutter with their previous coach when Flick took over. Before Flick took over they even lost to second league teams. To come back and even get players like Boateng to perform at top level again says something about the coach.

Yep they didn't lose a game under him..

Apparently and obviously made a huge impact in the dressing room...that really matter esp when your back is against the wall.

Fantastic stuff really [emoji122]

This is wild..the second round of CL qualifying games begin tomorrow. ..they've already had a round.

This is wild..the second round of CL qualifying games begin tomorrow. ..they've already had a round.

There is simply too much football to watch  I only start watching with the big games.  Just in Germany there is 3 leagues.

There is simply too much football to watch I only start watching with the big games. Just in Germany there is 3 leagues.

We've gone from no live sport for months to overload...[emoji1787]

We may just end up having sport fatigue [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Edited by Gen

We've gone from no live sport for months to overload...[emoji1787]

We may just end up having sport fatigue [emoji1787][emoji1787]

This was the year I was really going to enjoy. Working from home since last year I really though I had it all covered with the big screen TV not far from my desk.  Olympics.  European championchip, Giro, TDF, Roland Garros, you name it. But noooo ... then came this little bug ..... f..t

Edited by Bateleur1

Nevemind it's a parody account.. which i fell for[emoji2356]

Edited by Gen

Okay se seeing as the new season starts in a week or so..so why the hell not.

PIRLO had his press conference today.. first thing I noticed was that he flew solo.. to me it shows their confidence in him and his own confidence.

There was some talk of formation and tactics.. we will be playing keep ball..thank the heavens [emoji6], we may see the return of 3 man defence.. in some games he is flexible, Arthur a player who has the quality to fill various roles in midfield.. Dybala is NOT for sale, Higuain will be leaving.. etc etc.. but the most important thing for me was he wants to bring back the enthusiasm..I have spoke of the mentality before that the desire etc was missing this last season and towards the end of Allegri's time.

He did touch on the market without naming names.. and of course has ideas on certain players he would like to bring in and they've discussed and continue to do so with the bosses.

A good presser..cool calm and collected as he has always been...

He has good support staff as well..really good this is key Tudor his assistant..and this was upon Pirlo's request.

There is definitely a buzz around..and a positive one.. time will tell.. wish him nothing but the best.

Yep they didn't lose a game under him..

Apparently and obviously made a huge impact in the dressing room...that really matter esp when your back is against the wall.

Fantastic stuff really [emoji122]

Lost a couple of his early games, but still played 35, won 32 and drawn 1 is good enough to be the best ratio of any Bayern coach in history.

Lost a couple of his early games, but still played 35, won 32 and drawn 1 is good enough to be the best ratio of any Bayern coach in history.

I stand corrected

And the reason the transfer market has been relatively quiet amongst the really big money clubs....if reports are to be believed Messi is apparently due to release a statement later today..Now it can be that he will renew for another season or that he is leaving ...his release clause is €700M ..if indeed he is walking away they would have to reduce that or... sorry everyone else only City and PSG can really afford that... I'd have a look at club who have partnerships with Adidas as well...Adidas may even facilitate some of it....as they have done with players in the past..

Or all of this is hogwash and nothing happens.. most likely nothing spectacularly happens today or ever.. BUT if the Internet breaks we know why.[emoji6]

Never heard of him.....

You see I can't tell of you are joking or serious..

But in any case as you were.