Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know the games are done right?

It was a draw at the 77th minute but I wasn't following it closely tbh.

To busy trying to get iTunes to download what purchased.

Lots of commentary on the first United goal. Ref got it wrong by most accounts.

VAR has caused a few bumps this weekend. Time to review its continued implementation I reckon.

Great win for United.

On another note, Jesse Ligaard is absolutely flying for the hammers. I've seen loads of fans calling for him to be signed on a permanent deal but Ole says he will re-join the squad at the end of the season. 

Everton underdogs tonight....9/4according to Bill. tempting.

It's a distraction so that you don't bet on Everton.. They beat them 4-2 at home and generally they've been better away from home this season.

What a game, what a game.

PSG advance to the semis.

That has got to be one of the best games of football I have seen in a long time. Bayern defense much improved from the first leg and dispite the score and those first 10min (where they soaked up so much pressure) so PSG were so good and created so much.. So did Bayern.. How PSG didn't score I don't know.. Sometimes it goes like that.. Neymar could've walked away with the match ball.

Bayern fought to the very end.. So much quality on the pitch lovely stuff..

marquinhos (injury after first leg) and Verratti (COVID) will be fit for the next game.

That game had it all and at quality.. Tactically, technical, physical..

Edited by Gen

I agree... : thumb left:

It was an absolutely brilliant game to watch. Bayern were seriously fortunate to take the lead, as well as win the match. PSG are playing so well that it’s unbelievable that two of their automatic first choices didn’t play... :drool:

Is this the year that PSG and Man City grapple for their CL title...? Or will Cheatski and Pool/RM have something to say about it...

Roll on Pool v Real tonight...

That has got to be one of the best games of football I have seen in a long time. Bayern defense much improved from the first leg and dispite the score and those first 10min (where they soaked up so much pressure) so PSG were so good and created so much.. So did Bayern.. How PSG didn't score I don't know.. Sometimes it goes like that.. Neymar could've walked away with the match ball.

marquinhos (injury after first leg) and Verratti (COVID) will be fit for the next game.

Was a cracker, crazy how good Bayern still are despite so many key players missing...

Lewandowski on that pitch, and Bayern scored at least 3 last night. PSG probably should have had at least 2-3 goals as well. Still don't see them as a cohesive team though, which for me has always been their downfall. 

Don't see Liverpools defence being good enough to keep a clean sheet tonight which will see them fall out the comp, and I think City will finish the job against Dortmund...

Both should be cracking games and put a little money into these fixtures which always adds a little spice.

. PSG are playing so well that it’s unbelievable that two of their automatic first choices didn’t play... :drool:

Roll on Pool v Real tonight...

And you know Marquinhos and Verratti really anchor the team and bring it all together.. More cohesion etc.

I love the link up play between their forwards. They just understand each other..

Madrid will be on a high after winning El Classico the weekend.. Nothing is impossible in football but it will be quite a game..

Shame I don't know if anyone watched the Chelsea - Porto game last night.. Terrible when you play and THE game is at the same time[emoji23]

Seems I picked the wrong game to watch.

An important game for us tonight, only unrealistic chance of silverware.

Football is a funny game though, so we'll see.

Seems I picked the wrong game to watch.

Aha.. So at least one person watched the Chelsea game [emoji23]

So.... Why did you do that [emoji848]

Edited by Gen

An important game for us tonight, only unrealistic chance of silverware.

Football is a funny game though, so we'll see.

It is indeed... if there were crowds in the stadium, I'd actually put money on you guys going through, but all grounds are pretty neutral these days and your defense is just struggling too much for the challenge tonight I fear.

Can't see Liverpool keeping a clean sheet so they will most likely be going out.

But.... you never know.

Edited by Prince