Football

IceCreamMan

People who are first to say that just don't watch the league..

It was a good season.. plenty drama ..some magic and plenty emotions.... 2020-2021 starts in like 7 weeks time..

Anyway.. each to his own.. I am looking forward to next season..

To be fair you are a Juventus fan so it might take you a while longer than the rest of us to get bored with Juventus winning every year...  ^_^

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When a single team has won the last 9 seasons on the trot one can safely assume their is a lack of competitive edge. Same applies to Bundesliga and French League im afraid.

Fair comment.

But have you actually watched a season of Serie A? The football is really top class stuff.

So, what is exciting about a team winning the EPL by 19 points and 6 matches to play vs A team winning Serie A by a single point on the penultimate or final match day? I know which I assume is more competitive...

I’d suggest some consideration should also be given to the number of points dropped by the winning teams - Juve battled with consistency this season. ‘Pool... meh, they made it look too easy.

To be fair you are a Juventus fan so it might take you a while longer than the rest of us to get bored with Juventus winning every year... ^_^

[emoji6]

Been through some tough years lol.. seen the struggle, seen the tight end to the seasons. I swear people think they just steam roll the league facing zero challenges. I saviour it because it won't last forever.

BAYERN had a huge fight on their hands to come out on top this season...but then again if people don't watch or follow they wouldn't know all they do is see the end of the season standings. This year was a huge fight for us (as I said it would be way back when)

. New coach completely different style other teams causing us sleepless nights.. it's been crazy and I was very relieved when the title was secured.

Again each to his own.

Rumour has it Potch is to replace Sarri at Juve

I have seen that but it is not from credible sources..

IMO I would be surprised if Sarri is replaced.... also Poch has incredibly high wage demands I do not see them appointing him under those demands..

Of course nothing is impossible..but I don't see it..

I could however see Poch end up at Inter if they arent able to appoint Allegri.

Edited by Gen

Rumour has it Potch is to replace Sarri at Juve

I can’t see this happening.

IMHO I think that Potch’s profile has been overrated, and I admitted the same during his time at Spurs.

He was good for the club at the time, and he was rewarded with some degree of success, but not as a world beater that the press are portraying.

I still have a soft spot for the guy, and I wish him every success, wherever he goes.

I have seen that but it is not from credible sources..

IMO I would be surprised if Sarri is replaced.... also Poch has incredibly high wage demands I do not see them appointing him under those demands..

Of course nothing is impossible..but I don't see it..

I could however see Poch end up at Inter if they arent able to appoint Allegri.

I’m not sure how to read the drama at Inter, with Conte’s recent ranting.

I mean, he still has Euro League to challenge for, and it’s not exactly a disgrace to finish 2nd - by a single point - to Juventus.

Although, Inter should have reason to be disappointed in their own performance.

I’m thinking that Potch will end up in another mid-table EPL or LaLiga Project....

I’m not sure how to read the drama at Inter, with Conte’s recent ranting.

I mean, he still has Euro League to challenge for, and it’s not exactly a disgrace to finish 2nd - by a single point - to Juventus.

Although, Inter should have reason to be disappointed in their own performance.

I’m thinking that Potch will end up in another mid-table EPL or LaLiga Project....

It's what Conte does.. Inter invested heavily they basically gave Conte every player they could get for him.... not sure why Conte attacked the owner the way he did and what he expects from him.. .. but he is known to do things like that.

I will be very worried if Allegri takes over at Inter..[emoji102] this would not make our lives easier.

Edited by Gen

I was wondering who would land him reports from Italy is that Lazio are in the process of signing David Silva...note that Fabrizio Romano hasn't tweeted anything so therefore it is not yet credible [emoji6]

I was wondering who would land him reports from Italy is that Lazio are in the process of signing David Silva...note that Fabrizio Romano hasn't tweeted anything so therefore it is not yet credible [emoji6]

It was previously reported - at the time it was announced he was leaving City - that he wanted to move back to Spain, to be with his family...

But then again, anything is possible in football... [emoji2955]

It was previously reported - at the time it was announced he was leaving City - that he wanted to move back to Spain, to be with his family...

But then again, anything is possible in football... [emoji2955]

I was also under the assumption that he wants to go back to Spain..

Silly season is upon us so there will be a lot of rumours going around[emoji2368]

This deal has been negotiated extensively in the past 2 weeks - seems like it took forever. Since first reported around May this year.

Saints will buy Kyle Walker Peters, who has been on loan from Spurs.

Hojbjerg is seen as the midfield anchor that Mourinho and Spurs have been missing since selling Moussa Dembele in Jan last year.

This deal has been negotiated extensively in the past 2 weeks - seems like it took forever. Since first reported around May this year.

Saints will buy Kyle Walker Peters, who has been on loan from Spurs.

Hojbjerg is seen as the midfield anchor that Mourinho and Spurs have been missing since selling Moussa Dembele in Jan last year.

Think we scored in this lil swop... that lad was match winner vs city.... 

Good to see Wolves move on

Bale vs Zidane hit hte papers again today... 

Think we scored in this lil swop... that lad was match winner vs city....

Good to see Wolves move on

Bale vs Zidane hit hte papers again today...

Zidane vs Bale is tiresome..media love all this and will hype it even more before the City vs RM game to create sensation.. moving along.

A few months ago I wouldn't have given RM a chance at a comeback, now not so sure ..their form since the restart has been really really good... Will be an interesting match up.