Football

IceCreamMan

None of us South Africans can play any footie but at least we have a couple of decent refs.  Johannesburg’s Victor Gomes putting Salah in his place in the AFCON final by offering his cards and whistle.   🤣🤣🤣💦

salah.jpg.e47452f2878280268b35010b1677d52b.jpg

Edited by justinafrika

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, justinafrika said:

Until the 91st minute it looked like 6th tier Kidderminster were going to do that to West Ham.  Very much enjoyed that match and I think if VAR had been available the Hammers' 121st minute winner could well have been chalked off.

Woulda been great for us Had they won…now we got wet spam instead.

however, my big ,both in a literal and figurative sense, spurs fan mate an I are in the pub Wednesday evening…gonna be good 

5 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

Woulda been great for us Had they won…now we got wet spam instead.

however, my big ,both in a literal and figurative sense, spurs fan mate an I are in the pub Wednesday evening…gonna be good 

Ahh man, you know I envy you! 🤣🤣

Enjoy the game, not the result 🙏🏽

1 hour ago, RoddieJ said:

Ahh man, you know I envy you! 🤣🤣

Enjoy the game, not the result 🙏🏽

I would be happy with a point…. Spurs looking to cement a top 4 place, gonna be a tough game. 

Pint and footie…on the bus 

http://www.theguildfordtup.com/index

Tup is more of a rugby pub but my mate knows the owner, actually he knows 90 percent of Guildford. Was born in Guildford 61 years and one day ago an lived here his entire life.
Speaking of the Tup I pop in there often for rugby matches. Love the vibe. Whenever the boks play more saffas in pub than anyone else even if boks playing england or wales. 

Guildfordians RFC is the local rugby club, my cycling club share club house with them. Total rent is like a pound a year as it’s council owned, cheapest pints in Guildford there but not always open.

4 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

Tup is more of a rugby pub but my mate knows the owner, actually he knows 90 percent of Guildford. Was born in Guildford 61 years and one day ago an lived here his entire life.
Speaking of the Tup I pop in there often for rugby matches. Love the vibe. Whenever the boks play more saffas in pub than anyone else even if boks playing england or wales. 

Guildfordians RFC is the local rugby club, my cycling club share club house with them. Total rent is like a pound a year as it’s council owned, cheapest pints in Guildford there but not always open.

Happy birthday (belated) to your Bud 👏🏽, and I wish Spurs make it a memorable occasion tonight (for the bday boy, not you!) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looks like an awesome outing, enjoy 👌🏽

We shoulda been 4 up. Penalty last season. Not this season 

not scoring gonna hurt us later on I suspect. Gotta convert them chances 

2 hours ago, IceCreamMan said:

Ain’t a Saints supporter, proper admirer though.  C’mon ye Saints.  Just saying.

Well done to Saints for playing to their strengths and putting those palookas to the sword!

Not sure what about the second goal was a problem... but certainly Saints’ second goal was a gift! What a circus!

Anyway, this game is forever a difficult one for Spurs.

Now the Saints have brought out the voice of our noisy neighbors... 😂😂😂😂

12 hours ago, justinafrika said:

Ain’t a Saints supporter, proper admirer though.  C’mon ye Saints.  Just saying.

Ralph reckons best match we have played under his tenure, I agree. Really glad I made effort to watch game in pub.

seems to be a lil mindset change at st Mary’s..a couple of great games and we have worked some magic. If we can kick on and stop losing points from winning positions and keep our nerve just maybe euro football is possible in the future. 

that said we probably get thumped Saturday