Football

IceCreamMan

Yep.

You'd think they would be better considering their earnings [emoji23][emoji23]

And that is just club earnings that isn't even image right earnings and endorsement deals.

Serie A Top earners.. that pay gap[emoji102]92338592e540b9220764a3d8ab5ac796.jpg

The joke here really is how, comparatively, small the annual income of even the biggest football clubs are when compared with normal businesses.

Man Utd annual turnover £581.2m 

Tesco annual turnover £57.5bn

So dwarfed by a supermarket chain (I did at some point find figures showing individual stores with higher turn over than the Mancs but can't find them now). 

So the biggest clubs are, in the end, not big businesses but boy are the wages good...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leeds United 1 Birmingham City 2

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

After 6 draws and 2 losses we eventually get our first win of the season

Can Mourinho just **** off already? And take his failed experiment Sanchez along with him! FFS

Ja nee..but he will be quick to remind everyone that he has won so much.. the journos should ask him when last ..it is cool though let him stay and continue not to play to players strengths and mess it up cause that will mean come January...POGBA WILL GO HOME where he belongs [emoji835][emoji836]

Ja nee..but he will be quick to remind everyone that he has won so much.. the journos should ask him when last ..it is cool though let him stay and continue not to play to players strengths and mess it up cause that will mean come January...POGBA WILL GO HOME where he belongs [emoji835][emoji836]

8 points behind Liverpool in September!

Jesus wept

8 points behind Liverpool in September!

Jesus wept

Lol

To be clear... it would be great for us (Juve) if Pogba went home.. home to where he belongs at Juve[emoji1787]

Lol

To be clear... it would be great for us (Juve) if Pogba went home.. home to where he belongs at Juve[emoji1787]

Honestly you can have him back! As good as he can be , he is just better at being inconsistent for us.

Honestly you can have him back! As good as he can be , he is just better at being inconsistent for us.

Mourinho has no idea how to get the best out of him

Straight swop?.. you want Pjanic or Dybala in the deal?[emoji1787]

Mourinho has no idea how to get the best out of him

Straight swop?.. you want Pjanic or Dybala in the deal?[emoji1787]

Lol Id take both of them and give you fellaini + Sanchez to sweeten the deal. [emoji41]

Do you think Ronaldo will come good and actually look like he's worth 100m? So far he looks out of place in the team.

Lol Id take both of them and give you fellaini + Sanchez to sweeten the deal. [emoji41]

Do you think Ronaldo will come good and actually look like he's worth 100m? So far he looks out of place in the team.

It is so different to La Liga, so he is adjusting his game and the team are starting to uderstand his movement too..of course it will all take time, but every game it is better. Goals are hard to find in Serie A, defences are so well organised..they will never give him the space on the ball like he got playing in La liga

(If you are referring to goals.) And it is such a tactical league

He is adapting really well actually,.. can't fault his performances so far, work rate is so high, drops to defend, creates opportunities, he brings quality to the pitch...seems happy and is enjoying all the love he is getting..

So far so good .IMO.

BTW you can keep fellani and Sanchez thx

If you want to see a young exciting player, watch Bernardeschi play..that guy.. Juve struggled today as Allegri did a bit of squad rotation and only brought him on later today.. changed the whole game..man I love that kid.

Oh to answer your question.. is anyone worth 100m.., but from a marketing point of view... absolutely... I am not sure if you followed the effect just the rumours of him joining had on the Juve share price, the were the shirt sales.. to put it this way Adidas ran out of material and deliveries now only in Oct..the impact his arrival has had on serie A is also worth mentioning.

Edited by Gen

It is so different to La Liga, so he is adjusting his game and the team are starting to uderstand his movement too..of course it will all take time, but every game it is better. Goals are hard to find in Serie A, defences are so well organised..they will never give him the space on the ball like he got playing in La liga

(If you are referring to goals.) And it is such a tactical league

He is adapting really well actually,.. can't fault his performances so far, work rate is so high, drops to defend, creates opportunities, he brings quality to the pitch...seems happy and is enjoying all the love he is getting..

So far so good .IMO.

BTW you can keep fellani and Sanchez thx

If you want to see a young exciting player, watch Bernardeschi play..that guy.. Juve struggled today as Allegri did a bit of squad rotation and only brought him on later today.. changed the whole game..man I love that kid.

Oh to answer your question.. is anyone worth 100m.., but from a marketing point of view... absolutely... I am not sure if you followed the effect just the rumours of him joining had on the Juve share price, the were the shirt sales.. to put it this way Adidas ran out of material and deliveries now only in Oct..the impact his arrival has had on serie A is also worth mentioning.

Well I can't fault his marketability, the man is pure gold to any team he plays for and I'm sure Serie A is greatful to have 1 of the 2 greatest players in the world. The league has suffered a bit since the fall of the two Milan teams.

Do you think he can lead you to CL glory? Juve must be the favourites this year with the tournament's best player for the last 4 years.

Well I can't fault his marketability, the man is pure gold to any team he plays for and I'm sure Serie A is greatful to have 1 of the 2 greatest players in the world. The league has suffered a bit since the fall of the two Milan teams.

Do you think he can lead you to CL glory? Juve must be the favourites this year with the tournament's best player for the last 4 years.

I hope so..but it takes more than just one players.. they have brought in a lot of quality to an already good squad.. fingers crossed...

Mourinho on thin ice.... wonder who will go first, Mourinho or sanchez.......my bet is Mourinho.

Btw, Sanchez earns 391k a week if the papers are to be believed...........

Mourinho on thin ice.... wonder who will go first, Mourinho or sanchez.......my bet is Mourinho.

Btw, Sanchez earns 391k a week if the papers are to be believed...........

I hope Mourinho stays there a long time... it's comedy gold.

Spurs need to win a trophy... I hope Poch takes this cup super serious - we just need to get one trophy in the cabinet and then the belief will come and more will follow. 

Mourinho must stay!! I have a bet with the bookies that Arsenal will finish higher than United  :ph34r:

As for Sanchez, there is a reason Barca sold him, he isn't a team player. I'm glad we got rid of him, not that Miki is doing anything wondrous with us but at least he is a team player. Anyone want our last selfish self absorbed player Ramsey????