Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho must stay!! I have a bet with the bookies that Arsenal will finish higher than United  :ph34r:

As for Sanchez, there is a reason Barca sold him, he isn't a team player. I'm glad we got rid of him, not that Miki is doing anything wondrous with us but at least he is a team player. Anyone want our last selfish self absorbed player Ramsey????

I must say I enjoy Ramsey's play and would not want him to leave.

Mourinho must stay!! I have a bet with the bookies that Arsenal will finish higher than United :ph34r:

As for Sanchez, there is a reason Barca sold him, he isn't a team player. I'm glad we got rid of him, not that Miki is doing anything wondrous with us but at least he is a team player. Anyone want our last selfish self absorbed player Ramsey????

Imagine that ......Arsenal...... finishing ahead of UTD. Id have laughed at you in preseason.

Mourinho on thin ice.... wonder who will go first, Mourinho or sanchez.......my bet is Mourinho.

Btw, Sanchez earns 391k a week if the papers are to be believed...........

The man is just poison. Im sick of him, watching UTD play is torture.

He has lost the dressing room.. it is not just the relationship with Pogba that is broken but from the video I saw the other day it is everyone and support staff.. he was talking to a guy that didn't even look at him... not the first time either.

But united pls keep him... Juve are coming and the last thing we want is to face a motivated Pogba because Zinade is his manager..

He has lost the dressing room.. it is not just the relationship with Pogba that is broken but from the video I saw the other day it is everyone and support staff.. he was talking to a guy that didn't even look at him... not the first time either.

But united pls keep him... Juve are coming and the last thing we want is to face a motivated Pogba because Zinade is his manager..

He is/was extremely arrogant and the masses think he is genius..................could not happen to a nicer box !

Had the exact problem at Chelsea the second time around...............

Very overrated !!!

Pogba is a great player, Moronho does not play him and/or manage him properly.........because why............BECAUSE HE IS NOT THAT SPECIAL as the idiot masses made him out to be !

Pogba is a great player, Moronho does not play him and/or manage him properly.........because why............BECAUSE HE IS NOT THAT SPECIAL as the idiot masses made him out to be !

His resume is hard to argue against, and he was a bit ahead of his time in thinking and prep at Porto and when he went to Chelsea - but the games moved on and much of what gave him the edge is standard practice now. (someone posted an article about this)

He's never been a great coach in my view, and that's actually what United need right now - they have a lot of top young talent that is not really progressing... Lindgard, Rashford, Pogba, Shaw, Lukaku, Martial etc - Mourinho has historically always bought largely finished articles who can execute his tactics properly - he's a good tactician I will give him. Even if it's ugly stuff, it worked for ages and still does on occasion. But the game has definitely moved on and his lack of any style also does him no favours with a crowd who are used to being entertained and are watching their two biggest rivals play some of the best football the footballing world has ever seen.

Where Spurs are lucky is that Poch is a damn good coach, turns average players into top players quite regularly through coaching... Kyle Walker and Danny Rose were bang average wing backs before he got ahold of them... Trippier we bought from relegated Burnley for 3.5million, Dele Ali was 5million from MK Dons, Son, Eriksen, Lamela... these guys have all grown immensely under his nurture.

Edited by Andrew Steer

His resume is hard to argue against, and he was a bit ahead of his time in thinking and prep at Porto and when he went to Chelsea - but the games moved on and much of what gave him the edge is standard practice now. (someone posted an article about this)

He's never been a great coach in my view, and that's actually what United need right now - they have a lot of top young talent that is not really progressing... Lindgard, Rashford, Pogba, Shaw, Lukaku, Martial etc - Mourinho has historically always bought largely finished articles who can execute his tactics properly - he's a good tactician I will give him. Even if it's ugly stuff, it worked for ages and still does on occasion. But the game has definitely moved on and his lack of any style also does him no favours with a crowd who are used to being entertained and are watching their two biggest rivals play some of the best football the footballing world has ever seen.

Where Spurs are lucky is that Poch is a damn good coach, turns average players into top players quite regularly through coaching... Kyle Walker and Danny Rose were bang average wing backs before he got ahold of them... Trippier we bought from relegated Burnley for 3.5million, Dele Ali was 5million from MK Dons, Son, Eriksen, Lamela... these guys have all grown immensely under his nurture.

Mourinho got very lucky at Porto.. at Chelsea he was fortunate to have an open wallet.. at Inter he inherited a great squad..and look at the state he left them in... much the same at Madrid..money and a great squad..

He has a history of clashing with big players..and as much as what he says players aren't bigger than the game he should remember neither is he.

Fifa fair play regarding transfers will expose more and more managers like Mourinho.

Edited by Gen

Pogba is one of the best midfielders in the world..he should never have left Juve and the fact that Mourinho doesn't know how to play and manage him just shows you how a utterly crap manager he is.

I have not had a chance to watch the whole United game.

I did however see highlights of the Liverpool - Chelsea .. man the scenes afterwards, classy from both sides..

Mourinho got very lucky at Porto.. at Chelsea he was fortunate to have an open wallet.. at Inter he inherited a great squad..and look at the state he left them in... much the same at Madrid..money and a great squad..

Not so sure I agree with that Gen, don't think a crap manager would have "gotten lucky" as often as he did over his career.

I think like many great managers and coaches before him he stopped evolving at some stage and the game just caught up with him and passed him by. Arsene Wenger would be a good example.

Think Alex Ferguson was pretty unique to have been able to keep on evolving over decades, struggling to think of another coach who was able to do that.

Anyway, I don't see him lasting the season at Man U

Not so sure I agree with that Gen, don't think a crap manager would have "gotten lucky" as often as he did over his career.

I think like many great managers and coaches before him he stopped evolving at some stage and the game just caught up with him and passed him by. Arsene Wenger would be a good example.

Think Alex Ferguson was pretty unique to have been able to keep on evolving over decades, struggling to think of another coach who was able to do that.

Anyway, I don't see him lasting the season at Man U

Lucky at Porto.. then moved to teams with great players and really big budgets

But yep..he will have to go else there is a real danger of united slipping even further down.

Lagged at my brother who is a big united fan.. he has gotten to the point where he said he refuses to watch anymore united games until Mourinho leaves [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Told him now is a good time to say he is actually a Juve fan[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]