IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

Totally agree

Sky pundits are arguing about it now at half time. Quite strange how emotional they are about it. 

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
What a game!!!!!
I though we were dead and buried....
Go Bokke!!

Last week we were having French Toast. This weekend it's English Breakfast! What a week!!

4 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
What a game!!!!!
I though we were dead and buried....
Go Bokke!!

Last week we were having French Toast. This weekend it's English Breakfast! What a week!!

Blimey. Nail biting. 

different game to last week. Congrats to the Boks. The English send off was spectacular. 

1 minute ago, IceCreamMan said:

Blimey. Nail biting. 

different game to last week. Congrats to the Boks. The English send off was spectacular. 

I was crapping my pants until the try... 🤣🤣

ManU made my day earlier. Because I was out on Boks bets. 🏆

Well done to the Pommies for making it an epic battle. I thought the Boks were playing the wrong game, but turned out to be the Long Game!

20 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

I like what unai has done at Villa. Different side these days. 

I absolutely agree.

Seems he has everything he needs to turn Villa upward. I couldn't inderst6why he didn't succeed at Gunners... but that's a story for another day.

Villa are very fortunate to have him. I know they're a big club, but Unai Emery also brings pedigree.

16 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

I absolutely agree.

Seems he has everything he needs to turn Villa upward. I couldn't inderst6why he didn't succeed at Gunners... but that's a story for another day.

Villa are very fortunate to have him. I know they're a big club, but Unai Emery also brings pedigree.

Yeah. The Arsenal tenure did not click. Maybe more time was needed. I don’t know. 

Off to pub tonight to join my spurs mate and some of his family for a pint or 2 and watch the footy. Now that spurs don’t play in Europe we don’t meet as often for footy so good to catch up. 

15 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

Off to pub tonight to join my spurs mate and some of his family for a pint or 2 and watch the footy. Now that spurs don’t play in Europe we don’t meet as often for footy so good to catch up. 

You lucky Boy.... Enjoy the GTG, and remember to shout for the team in Lillywhite, lol 

47 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

You lucky Boy.... Enjoy the GTG, and remember to shout for the team in Lillywhite, lol 

The lure of going top will be strong with the lily whites. 

14 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

The lure of going top will be strong with the lily whites. 

Knowing them the way that I do... I'd call it a double-edged word!

I'm.keeping everytcrossed tho' 🫰🏽

18 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

Knowing them the way that I do... I'd call it a double-edged word!

I'm.keeping everytcrossed tho' 🫰🏽

Well, I reckon spurs should walk this one, and so does William hill so no real money to be made so no betting for me…….unless Fulham score early first…then odds will lengthen nicely and might be worth a flutter.