Edited by Gen

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big game tomorrow.. Derby d'Italia.

A few injured players have recovered and back available for Juve[emoji1303]

On SS9...great game thus far....end to end and lots of quality players. Inter should have been ahead against the run of play.

On SS9...great game thus far....end to end and lots of quality players. Inter should have been ahead against the run of play.

3 points [emoji4]

That cross from Cancelo [emoji2956][emoji2956]

3 points [emoji4]

That cross from Cancelo [emoji2956][emoji2956]

Cancelo was very impressive on the night. A really exciting full back. Juve rode their luck at times but deserved the points.

Cant see them being caught...that midfield is perfectly balanced between energy,creativity and poise on the ball from Betancur.

Cancelo was very impressive on the night. A really exciting full back. Juve rode their luck at times but deserved the points.

Cant see them being caught...that midfield is perfectly balanced between energy,creativity and poise on the ball from Betancur.

Cancelo has been really good..and can play on the left or right..fantastic signing...Bentancur has been improving with every game.. developing really well

Boca - River Copa Libertadores final tonight promises to be a cracker!

Played in Madrid after the mess last weekend.. hope it ia televised on our screens

Liverpool must play the U13 team and rest everybody for Sunday  :whistling:

Edited by Prince

My eldest is a Liverpool supporter, it’s,becoming unbearable and I think I may have to excuse myself from our Christmas Day family gathering.

I think we have a very unique situation in that for the first time ever... Man United fans are desperate for Manchester City to win the league  :w00t:

Some big CL games tonight

Spurs need a win at Camp Nou... not impossible, but not terribly likely either unfortunately. 

With Kane, Son, Alli, Eriksen on the pitch though, you just never know...

Spurs need a win at Camp Nou... not impossible, but not terribly likely either unfortunately.

With Kane, Son, Alli, Eriksen on the pitch though, you just never know...

Barcelona will finish top of the group no matter what.. so yeah..very possible that Spurs could get a result...Barca could field their B team.

And Inter need the win away against PSV.

Then we have that complicated game at Anfield and a hostile environment at Red Star for PSG..never easy playing there.

Not a good night for itie sides

Yep.. but in all fairness, Liverpool were the better side on the night and deserved the win...big game from a few players....defence was so well organised... well done to them. ..they have a few players out with suspensions now..collected a few too many yellows..

I don't care much for Inter (esp after the stuff their fans pulled in Turin the weekend), Spurs go through on head to head away goals, well that is what I just read.

Inter and Napoli to Europa league.. which means they will have it tough in Serie A playing on Thursdays evenings. [emoji48]

Edited by Gen

Barcelona will finish top of the group no matter what.. so yeah..very possible that Spurs could get a result...Barca could field their B team.

And Inter need the win away against PSV.

Then we have that complicated game at Anfield and a hostile environment at Red Star for PSG..never easy playing there.

Inter played at home... Which makes the result for PSV even sweeter