• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, IceCreamMan said:

New Dominos pizzaIMG_9611.jpeg.f19731a7aa8ef2caa5bc5d97ff2456ad.jpeg

That's nasty! 😂😂😂

My rung on the totem pole comes up Monday morning. First season ticket holders blah blah blah and then Paid members who have been to games over the years. Tickets for the final range from around 40 to 105. Here’s hoping. 

I found a site that resells hospitality tickets. So, all those hospitality members that are not keen on going sell their tickets via the site. Looks like a hospitality seat can be had for 499 quid. Unlimited beer and 3 course meal included. Tempting. 

19 minutes ago, IceCreamMan said:

Thought West Ham would be more competitive. 

I thought Arsenal would be more competitive 🤔 

Seems ManU can't even buy a win these days.

Chelsea with a strong finish to the season look to be on course for 6th. What a turnaround. 

51 minutes ago, RoddieJ said:

Seems ManU can't even buy a win these days.

Chelsea with a strong finish to the season look to be on course for 6th. What a turnaround. 

Yip. 

and I had a tenner on Villa. Like wtf 

"With all these 115 charges over Manchester City and with none of us knowing what's going on it's an absolute disgrace.  This cloud is over all of us, and it's been going on for two years."  - Rio Ferdinand

Most of the off-the-book fraudulent payments to players and their agents were directly intended to improve performance and results.  If that was The Arsenal doing all those crimes I'd be decrying my team as being disgraceful.  As entertaining as the league has been, the league and FA allowed Man Citeh to cheat their way to a fourth successive title.  It's not as if the evidence is in dispute.  WTactualF are the FA and league waiting for?  An entirely illegitimate record in my opinion.

Edited by justinafrika

Try being Everton or Forest, who suffered points deductions while this 115 remains unresolved.

My feeling is, like I said before, the FA and EPL will change the rules so that the case will not be considered and there will not be recourse for any club suffered as a result of the current rules.

10 hours ago, justinafrika said:

"With all these 115 charges over Manchester City and with none of us knowing what's going on it's an absolute disgrace.  This cloud is over all of us, and it's been going on for two years."  - Rio Ferdinand

Most of the off-the-book fraudulent payments to players and their agents were directly intended to improve performance and results.  If that was The Arsenal doing all those crimes I'd be decrying my team as being disgraceful.  As entertaining as the league has been, the league and FA allowed Man Citeh to cheat their way to a fourth successive title.  It's not as if the evidence is in dispute.  WTactualF are the FA and league waiting for?  An entirely illegitimate record in my opinion.

Old Rio ain’t exactly impartial but he has a point. It makes a sham of it all until it’s resolved. 

Docking points in the next season or even relegation is not a fair sanction. 

it’s a cluster £&@/ and perpetuated by the delay by the FA. 

Just a thought....

If Arsenal had won against Villa, like Spusr did... IF!!

Then Spurs would've finished 4th... 🤔

Oh, and Arsenal would've won the League..  IF only,lol

Anyways, it was an exciting season on the pitch that is. And thanks to you guys for the updates and chats, go get y'self a beer 🍺 👍🏽 

No ticket for me. Will keep an eye on the scalps. 

my slot opened at 11. Been online since then. 

IMG_1190.png

Edited by IceCreamMan

Resellers pricing, excludes a booking fee of 170 per ticket. 

how is this even allowed. Disgraceful. The most expensive ticket was 105 face value. How does that become nigh on 700 in the blink of an eye. 

IMG_1192.jpeg