Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This.. when we saw the ball go wide to Di Maria my kids and I almost simultaneously said.. Mbappe goal incoming.. wait for the speed... it is just so incredible.. we often tell them that he has that same speed Ronaldo (R9[emoji1054]) had and he also has so much of his quality.

Very very hard to stop a player in that situation with that much speed.

Check out @BetAmerica’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/BetAmerica/status/1095434856153182208?s=09

Oh man.. the Ajax Ultras let off fireworks outside the hotel where Madrid where staying to disturb their sleep.. pretty sure they just plug their ears but that is some crazy dedication and taking home ground advantage to a whole new level.[emoji1787]

Well Icardi is as good as gone.. Inter have taken the captaincy away from him.. that wife/agent of his causes so much crap..and his relationship with the fans has broken down completely (at a lot of clubs in Italy this is very important).. I see a money move to real Madrid coming.

Well Icardi is as good as gone.. Inter have taken the captaincy away from him.. that wife/agent of his causes so much crap..and his relationship with the fans has broken down completely (at a lot of clubs in Italy this is very important).. I see a money move to real Madrid coming.

Great player with a bad attitude, at least he is at the correct club  :ph34r:

Damn Ajax.. some great footy..great..talent, talent everywhere.. Paratici is going to leave there with a longer list

Ajax are all over Madrid..

Very unfortunate not to be ahead.. close VAR call disallows the goal.

Edited by Gen

Yoh some very dodgy officiating calls in the Ajax, they deserved more than that and they did more than that.... but what a team.. so impressive so young.. the future looks bright for them....

Edited by Gen

Go spurs

Suppose Dortmund will just have to score 4 at home and keep a clean sheet [emoji6]

It's amazing what can happen in a couple of weeks in football...

Would be nice to see Spurs crowned (premier) league winners ahead of the two that are currently 5 points ahead of them. There’s enough time left for things to go pear-shaped for Citeh and LFC.

Would be nice to see Spurs crowned (premier) league winners ahead of the two that are currently 5 points ahead of them. There’s enough time left for things to go pear-shaped for Citeh and LFC.

It would be awesome... certainly don't see it as likely though, but I guess you do just never know! We have finished the last few seasons very strongly and obviously with Kane and Alli heading back towards fitness there are definite positives to look at.

Would be one for the books if we somehow pulled it off, might even get some people to rethink the transfer market. You do often see players beings bought for the sake of it - but Poch has always been very clear, unless the player makes us better, we're not interested. And beyond that, the real challenge lies in getting in players who fit that criteria, at a reasonable transfer fee and at half the salary they could potentially make at our opposition clubs. 

4 pivotal games left for us, win them all we'll definitely be in the reckoning. Even draws at the top two would be okay...

Liverpool away

City away

Chelsea away

Arsenal home

Still plenty points to play for, and every games a potential banana skin in the Prem

At least this years title race is looking like it will go down to the wire

It's amazing what can happen in a couple of weeks in football...

Yeah, a couple of losses an the table changes an spurs fans hope a bit. Unlikely though but this team have the makings of greatness. Kane out an Son just scoring. Don’t think spurs will win anything this year but with a bit of luck. Couple of signings an well next year Poch could add silverware.

Coasted to that 3-0 win.. absolutely stunning goal from Dybala.. who was my MOTM, great performance.. happy also to hear Nedved say.. HE IS NOT FOR SALE. Goals from.Dybala, Bonucci and Ronaldo.

Chiellini and Bonucci are back just in time for AM..

Ronaldo and Dybala have this weird and sweet celebration mashup going on - .... full focus now on Atletico..it will be very tough.