Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant see united pulling another miracle....

the honeymoon is over with Ole, its now graft and reality. 

However, if they pull off another miracle, Ole will be given the freedom of manchester, well half of it anyway.

Edited by IceCreamMan

Sigh.. it started so well. Then a sloppy goal and it went downhill...how do you go from playing so well to so poor..eh..now another bloody mountain to climb with 15min to go and it aint going to happen... the injury to Dybala hurt us a bit as he was playing really well ..but no excuses there is a whole damn squad.

Honestly hope Ajax go on to win the whole damn competition..grit and determination with some lovely play.

Edited by Gen

Jeepers not expected. Gotta score twice b

An in the other game united gotta score bout 16

Ja wat hey.. you can't play like that and expect to win anything.. the better team is leading the tie and well done to them.

It was the right decision to watch the Juve v Ajax game.

Yeah I am thinking I should've watched the Barca game[emoji6]

Well done Ajax..well done..thoroughly deserved semi finalists .. played more games, had tough opponents all the way..well done.

My Juve, aye boys there is always next year..again [emoji26][emoji1787]

Yoh I just watched the Barca 5min highlights.. I see Messi did what Messi does.. man that guy he is just something else.

Read a sad story bout Ajax, seems the captain and a few others team will be leaving in the summer. Just not fair is it.

That’s football I spose, no place for sentiment it’s all bout money.

In other news Brighton got whipped last night putting them in serious relegation poo considering their last 5 games. Can Cardiff do a Houdini I wonder.

Read a sad story bout Ajax, seems the captain and a few others team will be leaving in the summer. Just not fair is it.

That’s football I spose, no place for sentiment it’s all bout money.

In other news Brighton got whipped last night putting them in serious relegation poo considering their last 5 games. Can Cardiff do a Houdini I wonder.

That's how Ajax survive..they bring through these great talents and sell them.

De Ligt is probably Barca bound.. even though Juve have been very interested in him.

Barca have already signed De Jong.

Hopefully our management at least walked away from the game with some prospect signings[emoji6]