Football

IceCreamMan

Poch said he Kane would miss both legs?

Aha. My intel told me Kane would be back. Will have to believe Poch I reckon. ;)

Going to be a good game. Spurs will need to score so hopefully an attacking game from minute 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor game again tonight... no precision anywhere near goal. Alli really not doing anything, totally lost his mojo. Trippiers crossing is shocking as well. Even Eriksen was off the boil... 

Still in with a shout though and we're a very handy team away from home, especially with Son back in the mix.

Very nice little Ajax team though, pity they will get pulled apart once again after the season

Enjoyed watching de Godenzonen last night. The first 30min in particular - Spuds had nothing.

As a Newcastle fan, we often make fun of Sissoko but he has been stellar this season and I think he made a huge difference to disrupting Ajax.

Gonna be a great game at the ArenA.

These commentators.. if they watched Barca more often they would know the moment you say Messi has been quiet...BAM he scores..and again..and probably again..he often floats in and out of a game....

Edited by Gen

Liverpool were thumped... 

now, iirc, this very same Barca side were turned over by Spurs in the group stage. 

Strange old game this football thing. Cant see Liverpool coming back however i reckon spurs do have a chance otherwise from 50 percent of the sides in the round of 8 to zero in the final for english sides.... statistically it does not compute. 

But football aint bout calculaters 

That free kick tho [emoji44]

What a miss from Salah too. Big moments!

And he has scored a good few of those exact ones this season, he is just a joy to watch.

Thumped on the scoreline yes!

The lil genius once again proves his worth at the very top level.

Pool really should've taken one of their chances.

Those misses from Salah, mane and milner. At semi final level you can't be missing those.

Can't see them coming back either.

Liverpool were thumped...

now, iirc, this very same Barca side were turned over by Spurs in the group stage.

You might just need reminding of Barca's line up that night when they drew...top of group was secured and they rested so many players...

c600bbc393f8f66e354e482a9d8095fd.jpg

You might just need reminding of Barca's line up that night when they drew...top of group was secured and they rested so many players...

c600bbc393f8f66e354e482a9d8095fd.jpg

And we drew with Barca...

Barca are beatable for sure, Liverpool on another night could have won that game.

Missed some very, very good chances which will always come back to bite you in these situations. No away goal gives them very little chance... but I reckon they will make a go of it at Anfield

Messi is ridiculous, what a pleasure to watch

Moussa Sissoko will have his number in the final though  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :P

You might just need reminding of Barca's line up that night when they drew...top of group was secured and they rested so many players...c600bbc393f8f66e354e482a9d8095fd.jpg

Eish, I stand corrected.

And we drew with Barca...

Barca are beatable for sure, Liverpool on another night could have won that game.

Missed some very, very good chances which will always come back to bite you in these situations. No away goal gives them very little chance... but I reckon they will make a go of it at Anfield

Messi is ridiculous, what a pleasure to watch

Moussa Sissoko will have his number in the final though :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :P

That's what they said about Van Dijk.

When Messi feels like it he has this ability of making the best in the world look average.. been doing it for well over a decade..

It's that unpredictability .. close him down he gets that wow pass off somehow, man to man and he makes you look like a fool. Those feet move fast, going in for a challenge is risky, you more often than not misstime it and foul him. .When facing Messi players don't do what they want to do, he casts his spell and gets you to do exactly what he wants you to do when he wants.

Frenkie do Jong will have Messi in his back pocket in the Final. GG2EEZEE :ph34r:

And next season Frenkie de Jong and Messi will play in the same team.[emoji1786]