Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal carry on being woeful

Well, at least this awful weekend didn’t turn out too bad after all... I still think a lot of butts need kicking at Spurs...

Arsenal carry on being woeful

Thursday night lights for them too..unless the win Europa league.

Pity that their fans didn't all stay to send off Ramsey.. emotional moment for him... Promise we will love him and treat him well.

Edited by Gen

Sigh.. with all the reports and rumours.. this is going to be a long transfer season..and it hasn't even started yet[emoji849]

I'll take 4th any which way we can get it... nice little boost before the Champs league semi. Was really worried about that last game against Everton without Son - could of been a ropey last day.

That Bournemouth game was crazy, the players were at least up for the game I guess. We should of been leading by half time, but their young goalie was playing a blinder. Very strange one from Son... and then Foyth, I must question Poch even putting him on in a game on the edge like that. He is unfortunately still very raw and very prone to these sort of things. A talent, but lots to learn still. Tough one to concede so late, we actually did pretty well with 9 men for 45minutes...

Arsenal and United have an awful lot of work to do... scary how much Arsenal are missing Ramsay already. Will be interesting to see how well they can recruit in the transfer window, I am guessing they are going to have to throw a lot of money at players without Champions League football.

Last chance for Liverpool tonight I recon... if City win tonight, I reckon it's over.

I'll take 4th any which way we can get it... nice little boost before the Champs league semi. Was really worried about that last game against Everton without Son - could of been a ropey last day.

Now they can focus solely on the CL game without having top 4 in their minds def a good thing for them. Edited by Gen

With 3 games to go in Serie A the rush to get into europe is mal.

Keep in mind in Italy it doesn't work on goal differences but on head to head.. would love to see Atalanta make CL.. they play some lovely footy

f8027880d57929debc2cd164ab3aa294.jpg

Salah, Keita and Firmino have been ruled out for tomorrow.[emoji6]

.1cf7b64aaba79bf2bff4a8614e7bb8ef.jpg

Edited by Gen

A goal worthy of winning the league...

Hats off to both teams, they seriously haven't blinked. Crazy to think Liverpool 'lost' the league title back on the 3rd of March when they drew with Everton... (the blue half will be delighted with this of course!) That's the last time either of them dropped any points.

I guess there is still the small matter of the last game, and Brighton can be seriously stubborn on their day, but this just feels like the end for Liverpool. I actually wouldn't be surprised if they lost to a very dangerous Wolves side on the last day.

What a title race this has been, you can only sympathize with the loser - a points tally that would have won you a title 99% of the time. And it's not like the league is an easy place to grab points these days.

Will be interesting to see if these two can muster up the strength to go again next year?

Also interested to see who else comes up from the Championship, hoping Leeds or Villa, would be good to have them back.

A goal worthy of winning the league...

Hats off to both teams, they seriously haven't blinked. Crazy to think Liverpool 'lost' the league title back on the 3rd of March when they drew with Everton... (the blue half will be delighted with this of course!) That's the last time either of them dropped any points.

I guess there is still the small matter of the last game, and Brighton can be seriously stubborn on their day, but this just feels like the end for Liverpool. I actually wouldn't be surprised if they lost to a very dangerous Wolves side on the last day.

What a title race this has been, you can only sympathize with the loser - a points tally that would have won you a title 99% of the time. And it's not like the league is an easy place to grab points these days.

Will be interesting to see if these two can muster up the strength to go again next year?

Also interested to see who else comes up from the Championship, hoping Leeds or Villa, would be good to have them back.

Both team actually blinked a few times during the season... Liverpool tossed away a really good lead at a stage.

Both team actually blinked a few times during the season... Liverpool tossed away a really good lead at a stage.

liverpool lost 1 game... 1 game and that was against man city. 

yes they have drawn 7 but most often they were outplayed and maybe should have lost a good few of those games.

A few games i can think of where they shouldn't of gotten the points they did;

-Everton (origi late winner)

-Chelsea (sturridge late equalizer) 

-Tottenham (late own goal)

Those draws against West ham, Leicester and Everton in feb/march was probably their poorest performances of the season.

Also felt the game against United at old trafford was a game pool should have won. United were all over the show and had half their squad out with injuries.

Liverpool has had a brilliant season overall. IMO they certainly did not toss/bottle/choke the league. City has just been slightly better!

You clearly see things a bit different to me...

I find it hard to crit two teams who're going to end up on 97 and 98 points for the season... in the toughest most competitive league in the world, while still winning domestic cups and in another final (City), and both competing well into the latter rounds of the Champions league

City have only dropped 3 points this calendar year. That's insane consistency

You clearly see things a bit different to me...

I find it hard to crit two teams who're going to end up on 97 and 98 points for the season... in the toughest most competitive league in the world, while still winning domestic cups and in another final (City), and both competing well into the latter rounds of the Champions league

City have only dropped 3 points this calendar year. That's insane consistency

Not saying they both haven't had a great season

.. Liverpool were at one stage well in the driving seat with a very handy lead

Been good to watch none the less.