Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a great game.. a game of 2 halves.. well done to both teams..

I thoroughly enjoyed that.. well done to Spurs.. Poch is a magician.. changed it in the second half just like he did last week...

Congrats Spurs, hard lines Ajax.. they are great group of youngster who will be lighting up world football wherever they end up playing.

Edited by Gen

That was a great game.. a game of 2 halves.. well done to both teams..

I thoroughly enjoyed that.. well done to Spurs.. Poch is a magician.. changed it in the second half just like he did last week...

Congrats Spurs, hard lines Ajax.. they are great group of youngster who will be lighting up world football wherever they end up playing.

Yeeessssssssssssssssss

Could be all English finals. Probably will be. Says a lot of the standards.

Yep.. the PL teams having a really good season... interesting how the cycle changes around.. for a while it was the spanish teams now it is changing again.. it is good for the game..keeps everyone going. Edited by Gen

I’m not sure that I even care who else is in the final.... Hahahahahaaaaaa.... It’s been too long since I had an opportunity to celebrate an achievement from Sexy Spurs... :clap: :clap:

Very emotional Poch.. how can you not like that guy..Spurs you better do everything to hang on to him..

And I was cussing him for the tactics in the first half.... And I said that the only way he could redeem himself, was to win this thing....!!!!

What a guy! And what a team performance to make the final 45 mins count

And I was cussing him for the tactics in the first half.... And I said that the only way he could redeem himself, was to win this thing....!!!!

What a guy! And what a team performance to make the final 45 mins count

Llorente coming on made it possible for the long balls and doing that he went over the Ajax midfield.. did the same in the second half of the game last week long balls Edited by Gen

“That's how you wipe the floor with Ajax”

Gotta love a statement like that....